First Time Grow. How do they look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idk what this is

• cool

• dwqlqd

• qqew

• wedwe

Results are only viewable after voting.

FeaR_EpiC

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a first time grower but I am not a complete noob. I have grown my plants the way the bible said to.. as far as pot size... nutrients.. blackstrap... But I rigged my lights the best I could. I started out the first month leaving them under the aerogarden lights for ten hours and leaving them outside for 8. When they were about a foot tall I moved them moth into a pretty big closet.. and added 3 flourescents... and 2 48 inch plant lights... and just put the aero garden in the corner.. ever since then I have still been switching them in and outdoor untill I just started budding them 2 weeks ago at about 3 feet. They look great. here are some pics before I started budding them. Tell me what you think. Any advice?:confused:

buddd.jpg

budddd.jpg

budddddddd.jpg

looks good...even with the weird lighting hours..looks like my purple kush did short and bushy with nice big leaves...kind of hanging over the pot..indica. is this bag seed?

this is the kush...looks similar to your third picture...just more mature..IMO..

Wike Wedding from Tia 468.jpg

Thanks. I went to a club of ventura blvd and bought 2 clones.. One is White widow and the bushy one is supposed to be green crack.. lol The bushy one was getting tall till the top of it got burned by the light. After then it decided to stop growing upward and to just grow outward.. lol How much would you say plants like this would yeild?

what is the temp where you live? how old are the plants?

Well I live in Southern California so it had been pretty warm.. around 60 to 75 usually. But inside the closet its pretty warm.. 75. We dont put them outside anymore though. Ya that does look like my plant. I put them in 10 gallon pots so they got pretty big after I did that transplant..

the yield could be huge with proper lighting...the plant u see in that pic gave me 4 ounces...she didnt veg long either...

4 ounces dry? nice. well I was worried about the lighting but they seem to be doing fine.. its been about a week and a half and there are balls of white hair with crystals all over the green surrounding it. I gave them some blackstrap molasse.. the bud bible said that can help them yeild more 2.

yes and are they on 12-12 lighting? I would start tying them so that the light can hit more areas because what u r working with light wise isnt very strong..

Ok ..like tying them to certain areas where they will get more light? so certain branches arent shades? cuz ya .. the bottom bud's arent nearly as big as the ones on the top.. I dont need to harvest it all at once though do I? I can lower the lights as I harvest from top to bottom.. or will that not work out?

I have even just used twigs to branch them out...gently and allow light in...

your going to need stronger light to get any kind of decent yeild out of those plants, If I were you I would put them outside, and cover them for 12 hrs a day, so they get NO light...the sun will do way better, than those little floro's! Just My oppinion

I'd also remove the pic of the topless women... if your plants turn out to be females you know how jelous they can be ;)

legalize_freedom said:
your going to need stronger light to get any kind of decent yeild out of those plants, If I were you I would put them outside, and cover them for 12 hrs a day, so they get NO light...the sun will do way better, than those little floro's! Just My oppinion
i have to agree with what LF is saying :p you will yield pistils and branches maybe tiny lil buds with this low light strength and big plants. give em sun

Latest posts

Back