first ww grow....flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So heres an update with a month left of flower on the ww and 6 weeks on the others. may have to pull a bud off for the ekoostik hookah concert at the end of the month though :) then its curing for at least 3 weeks.

56.JPG

57.JPG

58.JPG

59.JPG

60.JPG

61.JPG

62.JPG

Thanks. yes, flowering bud is a beutiful thing! never thought id come this far

1.Group pic. 2.tall girl. 3.oldest white widow. 4.same 5.top view 6. younger white widow 7. ekoostik hookah plant 8. other hookah plant 9. tall guy

63.JPG

64.JPG

65].JPG

66.JPG

67.JPG

68.JPG

69.JPG

70.JPG

71.JPG

72.JPG

AH HA
THATS MY FRIGGIN BOY

that looks dope bro!
what light you using....looks like the results i got when i had a 400w hps !!
Looking real goooood :)

and dude, add one of the close up pictures of the phat buds to Bud pic of the month...
i will vote for you !

yea 400hps and yea i think im gonna enter one for bpotm just for the heck of it. got a lot of company this week but i may take a few more early next week

which ones the ekoostik nuggs?

ya i thought that looked like 400w results.....
I was using a 400w since i was a freshman in highschool.....broke at end of senior year...never bought a new one.
i really need a new hps...im thinking 600w next time around....

lol ya dude i already cut the main cola off of my most mature plant...its already dry and curing. it smokes amazing too :)

ekoostik hookah plants are 2nd and 7th pics. yea 2 weeks from today and the fat one is comin down i think haha

absolutely. was tempted to take a little sneak of it last night. i think i'll give her a taste test soon

here's some pics in random order. harvesting the first ww next friday the rest 2 weeks after that

73.JPG

75.JPG

76.JPG

77.JPG

79.JPG

Looking great mang.:aok: Did you take a sample yet or ya gonna wait? We love growing White Widow and will be doing a round of her in a few months. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back