first ww grow....flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some very nice looking buds my friend. Wish I was smoking some of that right now! Those look so tasty. Keep us posted on the ww. Hope to see some more pics real soon. Good luck and take care my friend.

:headbang2: Man, I am so excited to see your grow and how beautifull it is!! I have 4 White Widdows at 4 week old under a 400 w metal hallide for the veg stage and 5 Skunk # 11's in their 3rd week of flower under a 400 w HPS.
My camera is down right now, but will have some pics to post soon.:afroweed: Keep It Up!
'Fro man

Thanks fro man and smokey. I really enjoyed this grow. I can't believe how much i learned from this site. Thanks MP. toke it

:holysheep: Hey guys I was wondering soomething. . .I have been using florescents for veg and my 400 w HPS for flower. Well, my buddy brought over his 15 year old 400 w unit with a 400 watt Metal Halide bulb. Man, this bulb is bright like the sun!! Way brighter than my HPS. And I mean way brighter!! Is that usual? Because this is the bulb he used for his one and only grow 15 years ago and said he had a monster 6' indoor plant that was awsome.
We are wondering if we should go backwards and use his Metal Halide from hell on the flower and use the HPS on the veg? I mean the HPS has only been used for one, my first, grow and now part of the second. What I mean is in good shape.
Anyway, what do you all think?? Please help.
:hairpull: 'Fro man

The brightness isn't the biggest factor in flowering. The light spectrum is. I believe it is the red spectrum that you want in flower and thats what the HPS provides. Certainly the blue spectrum of the metal halide bulb will be brighter, however it isn't the best for producing buds in flower. Best thing you can do is use the Metal Halide in veg and then the hps in flower.

Thanks SWW. You confirmed what I already believed. Man, I wish I had a camera to show you all both these White Widdows and Skunk # 11. They are all looking great!! I'll get my camera back soon and semd some pics!!:hubba:
'Fro

Just picked up a triple bub. cleanest and smoothest hitting bowl i've ever smoked. looks tight and rippin the homegrown out of it is nice....

113.JPG

114.JPG

115.JPG

That crazy vancouver guy said:
very nice "family portrait" :D ;)

look'n good, buddy

Family portrait,hahahaha thats funny, anyways im jealous:hitchair:

nice setup ext.

Hey SWW...nice job friend...let us know her dry wheight okay..and I use those same papper clips to hold my buds in drying lol..its a mistery on how much I would need to hold me till next harvest...when I get down to my last jar Then I will have to slow down...I reaped about 4 oz last harvest and next one in 3 weeks looks to be double..and in the veg room I have 8 plants that will veg anothe 4 weeks and the into flower for 8..Have you got your next grow started?,,Keep it GREEN my friend

Nice bubbler you have there. Wish I had one like that. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thanks everyone. the dry harvest was just shy of 7 ounces with all the plants. we just planted some new pineapple skunk seeds so those should be well on there way soon. as for the bubbler it is unreal. best hit i've ever had had. clean as **** and very smooth! check my new journal soon for picks of the new babies!

lovely plants man,i just started growing snowberry,my first grow along with some white widow which im waiting to germinate(only planted yesterday) snow berry is 6 days old and is a nice seedling il keep ya posted!

Latest posts

Back