first ww grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmknWhiteWidow

Sensimilla
Reaction score
Early problems with heat and overwatering. hope to see em' turn green shortly.

after 2 weeks under the 400 hps

6.JPG

So here they are after 3 weeks. I dono if its sapposed to look like this. It looks like the stem is huge and there isn't much vegetation. We also started another grow from some seeds that we got in a bag from some crazy 70 year old guy at the ekoostik hookah concert. Hopefully Sweney and Mullins rub some good luck on this plant. Also, check out our new bong with ash catch and percolater. Let me know what we're doing wrong on this white widow grow so i can hopefully fix it for this new grow. thanks everyone

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

CIMG0398.JPG

CIMG0437.JPG

so we transferred them to fox farm soil and bought some nutes they had at the indoor grow shop. Looks to have saved them, they about doubled in size in 3 days and turned green again. the pictures don't do justice to the difference in these plants. i think we may finally be on the right track.

10.JPG

11.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

16.JPG

Thought i'd update because they seem to have gotten a lot bigger after only 1 watering. Can't wait to see these in a few weeks.

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

Are they still in Veg? Flower?..what light are you useing?

still in veg. we're using a 400 hps. we had a slow start due to bad soil and overwatering but we're on track now.

akirahz said:
probably getting slow growth due to the wrong light spectrum for the photo period?

Although a MH is ideal for vegging i still think 400 watts of HPS for that little guy is more than enough to get em big in no time even with the red spectrum

Thanks everyone. Thanks for the mojo EH. The guy that game me the bud at the concert was some 70 year old guy and he had sweney's guitar pick. I hope that good luck will rub off on the plants!!

It's a no name i think. My buddy has a Roor and it hits a lot better than that. We bought it at a place called Sense and Nonsense. We just picked up a diffuser for it too.

glad to hear that you saved your babies hate it when you have a bad batch of soil had that a few times one time it was load with nats. Well they are looking great and i love that glass bong gonna have to put one of those on my Xmass list:D peace and good luck

ya man, i have one of sweneys guitar picks too.
i got it at nelson ledges, sweney flicked his pick into the crowd at the end of the show, and it was right at mee! it landed behind me , by some dudes feet....I friggin flew through the air, and landed on his pick.....it is now a neckless.

SmknWhiteWidow said:
It's a no name i think. My buddy has a Roor and it hits a lot better than that. We bought it at a place called Sense and Nonsense. We just picked up a diffuser for it too.
of coarse, a roor would hit a lot better. I had a stright shoot red lable with ash catch, the best bong i have ever owned till some biitch broke it... ROOR, their awesome, check out my 3ft I love black labels. BUt these are by far better than any glass out ther Illadelph, chech them outtt!

Photo 23.jpg

Photo 6.jpg

Latest posts

Back