first ww grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great bro have you put them into flowering yet ? They have grown sence my last visit ggod luck and see you around peace

Looking good man!! I cant wait to see these babies when there flowering....nice job :cool2:

It's hard to believe what a few weeks can do for a plant. :eek: Them ladies are looking great and growing fast. ;)

HeY WiDoW, HoWs It HaNgIn Mañg

Havent seen your girls in awhile, looking great dude.
hey if im back in the place where hookah plays soon, we gots to go see sum hookah together man.
keep up the great work with the girls, peace.

headband said:
of coarse, a roor would hit a lot better. I had a stright shoot red lable with ash catch, the best bong i have ever owned till some biitch broke it... ROOR, their awesome, check out my 3ft I love black labels. BUt these are by far better than any glass out ther Illadelph, chech them outtt!

:D Hey Headband, great bong, looks like it holds a lot of ice, must be a nice cool puff...what's the cost on something like that? Thanks.
Toker

kinda messed up *** holes on nivana are charging 43 bucks for a pack of plain white widow when i used t get them for 15 a pack plus shipping damn white widow has got popular always sold out same for skunk special i acyaully though skunk special was more trippy was hearin people talking like voices in my head when i went to the frigerator any skunk strain will get you blasted out of your mind well i guess back in like 98-2002 used to get it street price few times depends on who you know had me blazed out of my mind that the stuff i wont i just hope that these strains are as powerful as the weed in the years 1995-2002 yea man good luck and keep the faith

heres a pic of the new churchwarden i picked up today. gandalf style.

warden.jpg

warden1.jpg

That pipe is killer mang. :aok: Like ya said it looks like something out of Lord Of The Rings. :p

i had one called dragons breath that looked alot like that except it had a dragon wrapping around it and down to the bowl, and it was green, nice save on your plants, if i didnt miss it, iam gonna enter a pic in the bpotm if they still have the contest!

Dc

EASY!! Not seen your GJs before so jus had a browse at this thread...going over to the flowering one next :D Man thats a nice pipe!! I gotta show my boyfriend that, he loves pipes. but that is sick!

headband said:
wow, you dont know anything.

Bit harsh isn't it?!

Definately a bad *** pipe. I want one now! Also, ladies are looking great. Grow it big whitewidow. Keep us posted

Latest posts

Back