first ww grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what smknwhitewiddow meant to say was that his new bong rips harder than the RooR. Any bong with a perc, diffusor, and an ash catcher will out perform any RooR.

been home over winter break but came to water today. heres the pics

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

27.JPG

28.JPG

29.JPG

it was great seein the girls this weekend. that closet absolutely reeks now and i love it. anybody have suggestions on when i should send the bigger one into flower? i was thinking about giving it at least 2 more weeks of veg

Hey pass that Bong this way..:D ..I want a hit...Great rescue...SWW...Good luck on the rest of the Grow...

Smoke...:tokie:

came down again to water and the plants were a little droopy from underwatering and one had nute burn but they bounced back a little an hour after watering and should be fine. thought id throw up a few pictures to look at the difference.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

SmknWhiteWidow said:
it was great seein the girls this weekend. that closet absolutely reeks now and i love it. anybody have suggestions on when i should send the bigger one into flower? i was thinking about giving it at least 2 more weeks of veg

Looking Good..How big is your flower room? take the mesurement minus lights, and pot size.....then devide by 2-3 thats how tall you veg too...thats what I have read and my lucky # is 20"...But also read that you can flower after alternating nodes.....But I am new and Very High right now...But plants look good....do you plan on cloning?...

And im getting the same fan tomorow from target...i dont even need to ask if it works good, haha. But are you using foil or mylar?

Ha i know but i love sweney. and MT i'm usin foil, i'll probably get some mylar before i start my next grow

I need to get mylar....im scared to use foil because of hot spots. But my plant perked back up...weird stuff.

imho if your not usng an HPS, then hot spots dont exist.
but mylar is better anyways, so go get it.
Buy a space blanket from walmart...there lke 2-3 bucks

The space blanket goes under the mylar right?? But thats a will do! Hopefully I can get the mylar tomorow along with the fan...my babies are scrawny from lack of airflow haha

nonon
the space blanket is the Mylar....
if u use the space mylar, just make sure you mount it flat, and flush.

condon.34 said:
I think what smknwhitewiddow meant to say was that his new bong rips harder than the RooR. Any bong with a perc, diffusor, and an ash catcher will out perform any RooR.
wow, you dont know anything. 3 foot roor or 18' no name perc of ****, lux is the only good perc. illadelph is the only thing id buy now. i personaly prefer bongs with out percs, faster clear, better dome shot, taste better, everythings better. dont worry ive had em all, yes 4 perc-tripple tree orange lable roor with roor ash catch, i live in the bong capital, venice beach! but hey go ahead hit it, its better than lots ive seen, it just aint sick at all. im crackn open the first aid kit for the blanky

I don't have the extra money to throw around to buy a "name". Yes they may be the cadillac of bongs but not worth it in my eyes. And i didn't put the pic of my bong up to brag by any means. just because i was excited when i got it cause it rips real hard.

Even the baby ekoostik hookah plants aren't so small anymore... going to start flowering the big WW plant after 3 more waterings.

30.JPG

31.JPG

33.JPG

34.JPG

35.JPG

36.JPG

Latest posts

Back