Flower Power's Power Flowers :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower Power

Reaction score
hi guys, a friend linked me over here, and asked me to join. :eek:

how are you today?

Flower Power! :p

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hope u enjoy u found a good place with lots of good info ,hope to see a grow from u soon'

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

lol, thanx for the welcome peeps!

what would you like to see me grow? :D

berserker said:
:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

lol :p

thanx for the link, much appreciated! but i'm good to go; it's not my first picnic. ;)

i guess i should have said a bit more about myself; i'll start with a list of some of the things going on downstairs......

black domina
orange crush
master kush
dreamgoddess
ak
akxromulan
hazexdreamgoddess
matanuska thunderfuck
afghan
purple nlx (nlxww)

and lots of others :p we're currently flowering under 2400w of hps :p. we do variety, but not mass quantity, as this is personal meds only. i tried to post pix, but my smallest is more than twice the size allowed...

Hey I know you silly, nice to see you here. That's some nice strains you have there. Have some fun and remember not to pick on the guys too much we know how ruthless you ladies can get...LOL.

Flower Power said:
lol :p

thanx for the link, much appreciated! but i'm good to go; it's not my first picnic. ;)

i guess i should have said a bit more about myself; i'll start with a list of some of the things going on downstairs......

black domina
orange crush
master kush
dreamgoddess
ak
akxromulan
hazexdreamgoddess
matanuska thunderfuck
afghan
purple nlx (nlxww)

and lots of others :p we're currently flowering under 2400w of hps :p. we do variety, but not mass quantity, as this is personal meds only. i tried to post pix, but my smallest is more than twice the size allowed...

Is that all you got going on? New to this stuff I guess :D We all love pics so don't be afraid to expose those bad girls...love naked ladies...hmmm, I guess I do! Just 10 strains for personal? Do you grow em tall or SOG.
You can resize your pics for here keeping your original full size...check out the link below for resizing options. Take care and good luck with your grows...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/how_to_upload_pictures.html

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Is that all you got going on? New to this stuff I guess :D We all love pics so don't be afraid to expose those bad girls...love naked ladies...hmmm, I guess I do! Just 10 strains for personal? Do you grow em tall or SOG.
You can resize your pics for here keeping your original full size...check out the link below for resizing options. Take care and good luck with your grows...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/how_to_upload_pictures.html

thank you much! ;)

Latest posts

Back