flowering question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
well my question is how long does it usually take for calyx and pistiles to spread through out the plant once sex is apparent? I also would like to know if it is normal for pistiles to start on the branch tops only? I also was under the impression that sex always shows at stem and node and if so why does my plants not show this?

How long really deends on the individual plant really. Any pics of these hairs not at nodes?

will get some on here tomarrow is that strange?

my plants started to show white hairs in the flower @ 3 weeks after i saw the sex of the plant....I think you are a bit confused by what you think you see ....when saying there are pistals coming out of top of branch and not seeing the sex of the plant...well that would be unlike any iv seen

matt

yes I m in flower week 3 only one plant has pistiles at the stalk all others are only at the branch tops I got 4 females out of 20 bag seed so far still have 6 that I m not sure of

You will see pistils all over the plant soon. Give it some time. Take care and be safe. Good luck with the rest of them.

Hi FATBOY,

From my experience, which is very little however I'm gaining fast, my ladies showed toward the top first then in a week or two the lower branches started developing them as well.

Smokybear is absolutely correct.

i agree with smokeybear. As long as their are no deficiencies or other problems with your plant, then be patient. Eventually it'll fill out. soon enough! I dont know about everyone else, but my ladies seem to last forever! it seems like i wait a year each time i grow a batch, and in fact, i do 3 or 4 batches in a year.

Lets see some pictures if you can get some!

Latest posts

Back