Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok we are at 39 days into the flip...Im getting my scope today so I will let you all know what the trikes are like also had a question....because i have six colas can i harvest them at diffrent stages....hummm should I start new thread about this... what do youguys think can i get diffrent highs from this plant....

wheres that ex-bf now? :D lol he shouldve seen the outcome of his action, congrats BBB ;) nice cute puppy too :)

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
ok we are at 39 days into the flip...Im getting my scope today so I will let you all know what the trikes are like also had a question....because i have six colas can i harvest them at diffrent stages....hummm should I start new thread about this... what do youguys think can i get diffrent highs from this plant....
yes BBB you can take the plant in diffrent stages to find the type of high you want i never new this thread had turned into a GJ so this is the girl youe old BF kicked out on ya ?

thanks you guys yes it did turn into a gj and the plant the jerk dumped is amazing has six colas all about 4 inche tall she is amazing and now I love toppin... you can get amazing results just try.....he is current working in ma government.... to be honest he still tries but I have changed alot since the start of this .... ... thanksfor the info I still have a while to go till chop and have lots to learn thanks...

glad to see things are workin out for ya. i'm runnin all CFLs on my WW. no complaints, no heat issues with fan runnin with lights on. and it smells very green, i don't vent outside unless i'm home.

lol the buds areb getting huge lf,chief 2 dog you guys were right on here aresome more pics

twet 006.jpg

twet 007.jpg

twet 008.jpg

twet 009.jpg

twet 010.jpg

twet 011.jpg

i need a better cam....sorry i will take better ones but you guy gals get idea what u think

Looks awesome BBB, very well done bringing her back like that. your topping is well done also it looks like to me. She is a beauty.

Noice! Might wanna throw a dip on your cfl! Warm water mixed with alcohol, about 1 teaspoon per half a waterbottle, doesn't matter which size..it will do. Just dip in soloution and blot dry. Let air dry fer 1 hour and then use.

ok take a look my cat decided to eat some of my fav six pack plant so i hasd to trim 2 branches look at size of buds.. cutting off the two buds will not kill her right now their are 4 exactly same size..:holysheep:

bam.JPG

Cutting off the branches won't hurt but will shock the plant a little. It may back up your harvest date a few days

I really like the look of your lst BBB.
I think you have a similar style to zipflips grows. Check his GJs out. He's doing it on 5 gallon cat litter buckets and he has some lovely plants. He does some topping twice and the lst early in veg state. That man has no fear when it comes to contorting his girls into shape.

being somehwat of a ***** myself you just got to know how to get them in line thanks ohp....bbb

Nice n Frosty BBB. Looking good. I find that this is the most interesting, relaxing, enjoyment of anything else I've tried before and you seem to learn new things all the time and seem to be able to continue to progress and try new things like topping, lst, etc, to make it work in your space the best. All different types of ways to grow them, from several hydro solutions to ground dirt and everything in between and most of it can be done on the cheap if you're a savvy DIY'er.

I just wish I had more time to look into and do more of the real DIY stuff from scratch but I don't right now so I had to store buy but I love the small simple grows like that. Can't wait until I'm reading about it being done and I'm reading your smoke report after the not so good half threw your plant in the trash.

Hey BBB!

Just dropping by to say hi and take a peek. Looking real nice and frosty there girl! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back