Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take a :chillpill: and:bong1:!!!!! My smoke room and my grow room are one in the same! No ill affects on the ladies. But it is still up to you!

here sresome pics from yesterday going to put more up tonight sheis getting thick

bud22.JPG

bud111.JPG

Yummmy! No Boyfriend, no Bother, big Bud! b+b+b= BBB! Man this wb is good! Keep it rolling BBB!

29d 12/12 still only using the cfls.. in last two days buds have exploaded it is amazing.. she looks so good... well here are some pics guys gals what you think..she is only 12 inches tall buds are like three but entire stalk is starting to get very buddy...

budddds.JPG

nice.JPG

yummieer.JPG

yummmys.JPG

here she is untied she is about 13 inches tall the entire stalks are buddin up all six buds'colas mabie' are about three inches tall and I think they are dence....been thinkin mabie finish her out with the hps but would like to know what cfls can do.... what do you peeps think

d3012.JPG

d301.JPG

300.JPG

d30.JPG

d300.JPG

yummmies.JPG

thats what im going for well six of them...lol i hope.... i can not wait to use hps but i want to finish this.. because people said it would not work..... but with all you help it is amazing... cfl make my plants durring veg grow tight nodes..... have eight in veg now for like over month none are over ten inches all are bushes but cfls suck for heat....

Oh yeah there is a heat issue with cfl's, a extra fan will help with this. Go for it BBB, people said i either wouldn't produce or hardly get any bud at all! Hehehehe.

hi everyone, just checkin in to say stuff is looking good she is still on this growth spirt... the stalk dont grow but the six buds keep growing... i dont know if it called popcorn or whatever but all six stalks are only 13 inches and have nodes at every half .5 of an inch.. at each node it is budding because it is small it lookis like a 13 inch full bud ....should all of thid stay on or should I loose it and hope for the colas to pop... so much dif advice on keeping or loosing to keep buds growing only... thanks in advance for your help...

That's the BEST six-pack I've ever seen a woman have:aok:
:48::peace::heart:Green mojo to you BBB

Hehehe very nice bounceback BBB! Smell woman! How's the smell?!

chef it is amazing... Ihave fallen in love with toppin and lst..it isjust amazing what you can have your plant do and look like I have single plants with eight = heads and in pic are 3 four pacs Ilove this so much more budsites.... or at least I think..

Latest posts

Back