Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are right on.... he messed big,, like I said im a good catch..... thanks gals and guys for givin me a look and soon ill put upnew pics this get more and more exciting the seedlings eight of them are all growin up all of my plant growth is so tight the internodel spacin that is a good thing right.... small and bushy is good????

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
you guys are right on.... he messed big,, like I said im a good catch..... thanks gals and guys for givin me a look and soon ill put upnew pics this get more and more exciting the seedlings eight of them are all growin up all of my plant growth is so tight the internodel spacin that is a good thing right.... small and bushy is good????

Nah, tall and lanky is better.

Just kidding BBB! The bushier, the better imo. Well, at least as far as mj plants are concerned.:p

Congrats on the recovery.

the last set of pics look awesome.

They are under CFL?

thats a great plant for CFL's

here d man a few moreand thanks yes all cfl right now to flower....

yum.JPG

6ppac.JPG

last three are two dark right....I can not see them hummm,,, I nee to finda better way

yeah the pic quality is not as good as the others.

But i have to say this is one of the nicest plants i have ever seen
grown with CFL's

wow you guys know how to get to a womans heart...Im so excited this is the first time I have ever grown anything...im a city girl....your words mean a lot... I will take some pics of the ones in veg they are so small tight nodes..I did not think that cfls were going to work this good but I have many and vey very close to the plants within 2 inches....

BBB you may be a city girl but you have got a great green growing thumb :aok: Here's a Big pat on the back don't dought yourself, you are going to be a great grower.

I think your girls are looking steller! Good job and pat on back too!

IT is amazing how it grows im getting allsorts of trikes on the buds this is very cool, im goingto get a scope tuesday..... bbb

that is a very nice looking little lady bbb. i am glad that at least one lived thru the cold. i have never tried cfl's but apparently from the words of the experienced you are doing a great job. if not told it was grown under cfl i wouldnt have guessed it. i imagine that girl is gonna have some serious semimental:) value to you when it is all over.... have you cloned her or maybe thought about learning a good revegetation method so you can always keep her around? great lookin 6 pack, congrats. happy growing.

I have fam in glace bay ,,,and Ithinksome on pei and no I did not clone her at the time I was a mess but I may do some reveg but for now im justvery excitecd...

ok peoples quick question,, I am at 25d 12/12 buds are formin great,, they lookgood I will post pics,,, is it after a amount of time the go nuts or theyslow,,, humididty is low 10s im afraid of the rot....am Ithinkin to much? everything looks good, like my system looks good, should I just get stoned and relax,, also am I nuts for not wantin to smoke near the plants.I talk to them a lot but feel like smokin in front of them is bad karma??? BBB

BBB Just bet stoned and relax, not smoking around your plants is up to you, I have smoked and fliped ash in plants for yrs, yet they always seem to grow and return the love.

WARNING Snoking a joint with your plants can led to hours of looking, talking and caressing your lovely ladies.:D

Latest posts

Back