Frost?

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Hello folks

I am usually in the grow indoors section but I do have one plant that I let grow outside. She is doing amazing considering I do nothing with her. I just wanted to see how good mother nature is on her own and let me tell you she does just fine.

My question is about frost? Its getting colder now and was just wondering if frost will kill her or affect thc or trichs.

Cheers!!!

you can't fool mother nature!!!:cool: ...

if frost sets on your plant outdoors, it is in potential danger, of od'ing.:eek: ...

you will have to protect it with a structure of sorts, til the trichs are where you want them. (ie... a trash can over her, a pvc structure w/plastic). anything you can put over her so frost does'nt set on her overnight...Irish...

mature MJ will take a 'few' light frosts, or even snow without "significant" damage. But you want to pray for a quick temp' warm up.
I harvested this one two weeks later. :)

DSC02371.JPG

That's some pic hick...it's evidence like that,that gives me hope for my late sativas..
Stay cool

hXXp://www.farmradio.org/english/radio-scripts/34-7script_en.asp

:)

:peace:

I looked up that site Hippy. Clever little Zimbabweyan! A neat trick to know for the future.

you sure your toking on the good stuff hick?, and not some molded, rotted bud?;) :rofl: :fly:

Latest posts

Back