Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how the plants only 3" tall and 3 nodes, but roots are booming. Up pot it is.

Attachments

• 20230826_134219.jpg
    20230826_134219.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Question for yall. I am about to run my 6" exhaust ducting out of my flower tent since the move. Its a double wide trailer. The AC on the outside of the house is on the outside of the same wall as the grow room. The gentleman I purchased the home from owns an AC company and lives 3 miles down the road, so needless to say he is my AC repair man. I don't want him to see any added vents on the outside of the house, and the roof seems like a pain in the ass to go through. I am thinking of going through the floor into the under carriage of the trailer. It has a skirt around the bottom of the trailer that is more of a solid skirt with small vent holes than your typical X lattice skirt. I think this would be the most out of sight out of mind option. Question is, I never just pulled back carpet and cut out a 6" hole through a trailer floor before. I will add a screen to keep critters from coming up through the line. We have serious spider and God knows what else under there. I am sure there are some type of beams under there I should avoid, but getting me to climb onder there is like getting whoopie goldberg to vote for political name. LOL. Aint happening. So should I just figure out where I want it to attach, find a flange I can put some pantyhose over, and drill a pilot hole to see what happens? Thanks in advance.

consider how much humidity that hot exhaust air is gonna create...mold under a trailer can make you very sick...do your best to vent up...
How much humidity can 1 6" exhaust is going to create under a 2200 square foot home when its already 103 degrees outside with 100% humidity? I had the same 6" exhaust venting into the attic in the attic of a 1200 square foot home in the deep south with no issues. Like I said the trailer has a skirt around it that has holes in it which allow air to travel through constantly right next to where I am planning on cutting the hole. That is not my concern at all.
So do I just Tim the tool man it? LOLOLOL

Last edited:
How much humidity 1 6" exhaust is going to create under a 2200 square foot home when its already 103 degrees outside with 100% humidity? I had the same 6" exhaust venting into the attic in the attic of a 1200 square foot home in the deep south with no issues. Like I said the trailer has a skirt around it that has holes in it which allow air to travel through constantly right next to where I am planning on cutting the hole. That is not my concern at all.
So do I just Tim the tool man it? LOLOLOL
I would use something along these lines. They also make them with a flange on both sides

1693101284074.jpeg

I'd get a rough idea of where it had to go, peek under the trailer skirt, and measure to see if I'd be hitting a crossmember. If you accidently happen to hit one, you can still cut the circle out up to it and then finish it off with a wood chisel. Careful tape measure work could solve all the problems.

I would be very cautious about cutting a hole through a floor without knowing what’s on the other side. You might be cutting into PVC, electrical wires, or a structural beam that holds your floor together. You need to go underneath and look grasshopper….😉

Latest posts

Back