Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headlamp not optional. Sleeves not optional. Dab torch.... Also not optional...😆 to fry those f#ckers.... Like in Alien...lol...
600px-Alien_08.jpg

I
I would be very cautious about cutting a hole through a floor without knowing what’s on the other side. You might be cutting into PVC, electrical wires, or a structural beam that holds your floor together. You need to go underneath and look grasshopper….😉
its scary under there.....LOLOLOL

He’s afraid of the spiders under there.
Don't blame him a bit. That's why I suggested peeking under the skirt and having the least contact with 'em that 's possible. If you told me it was full of rattlers, I'd go under. Spiders? No way in hell.
be sure to check in with us so we know you made it out alive...
I'd have to be really liquored up before I'd even think about it. Eww. Spiders is one of the many reasons I don't think I could handle Florida.

I think I am going to just go through the side of the trailer, but up high. If anyone asks what it's for, I can tell them is the vent for a portable ac unit which I will actually be adding to the room and can double vent out of into the single vent. This way I don't have to vent the portable ac unit out of the window on the front of the house. Looks like crapola.

Something like this keep water and critters out?
vent.jpg

I think I am going to just go through the side of the trailer, but up high. If anyone asks what it's for, I can tell them is the vent for a portable ac unit which I will actually be adding to the room and can double vent out of into the single vent. This way I don't have to vent the portable ac unit out of the window on the front of the house. Looks like crapola.
Chicken

Ganjier, don't let 'em bug ya. I'd have no problem giving a pissedoff wildcat a reach around and wearing a cobra for a bracelet, but I damn sure don't want anything to do with those eight legged critters. It's called a phobia for a reason.
Running the vent high sounds like it would be a lot easier, too.

Something like this keep water and critters out?View attachment 338853
I don’t like that look in front of the house either. I do have that ugly ness on the side of my house tho by my garage door. We are usually the only ones using it and nobody as asked any questions. Anyway it’s a dead giveaway you’re growing to anyone that grows best to make it look like a dryer vent or AC vent just be careful where you’re drilling so you don’t hit wires or plumbing. It’s ok that you hate spiders 🙃 everyone has their fears. I hate them giant palmetto bugs that look like you can ride them. I know y’all got them down there. And they can fly too…

Latest posts

Back