Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................................
Post the dead spiders
giphy.gif

Well, after a cat 3 hurricane and no power for sometime I placed my ladies outdoors to get some fresh air and sunlight. 30 minutes later the power came back on. Thank God. Not sure how far along these are. 3 weeks from seed or so I'd guess. Hitting them heavy at 900 ppm and they seem to be loving it. Going to get the flower tent setup this week to accommodate. Looking forward to some new flavors.
20230831_125842.jpg

My wife grabs spiders bare handed and crushes them like the bugs they are
Girl is fearless
Sounds like me. Anytime there is a spider to be relocated or killed I am the one everyone calls. Tarantulas get relocated because the kill other bad spiders like brown recluse and black widows. Those get squashed, with whatever I have. I could show ya pics they get big here. We have wolf spiders that get huge. those will jump right at your face.

Plants are getting thier ass kicked.
In CoCo, adding cal mag and gh grow. 700 ppm. Ph is 5.9.
What gives?View attachment 340085View attachment 340086
I absolutely cannot grow in coco...I can't even use coco rooters...I'm too distracted to grow with a method that requires so much maintenance.
I do however admire people that can pull it off...I believe there are certain ferts that work best in Coco.

Last edited:
That picture is not a spider, but indeed a scorpion. If you get stung by one, you will know it. They don’t normally kill, but they certainly make you miserable for a while.
I remember when I was 12 one bit me in the face when I lived in Fl. Hurt bad , thought I was going to die, Never told my mom.

That picture is not a spider, but indeed a scorpion. If you get stung by one, you will know it. They don’t normally kill, but they certainly make you miserable for a while.
We had a lot of those in South Georgia. They even got in the house now and then. Never got bit by one tho.

Latest posts

Back