Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know of anybody that has been impressed with the growing structure of the girlcrush, but on the same hand, I don’t know anybody who has smoked it, and has not been overly impressed with its potency and taste… I must have a half a dozen packages of the F1 and that’s not something I’ve ever done before. Are usually buy one package of a seed strain that I like and I’m done with it… I attempted to pop four strains of seeds that I’ve had stashed and the only ones to pop or the pure sug Kush I got from GMO many moons ago… I have great hopes for these beans
I prolly gonna be begging a pack of those seeds off of you in the future. I think you bought all the good ones up…😎

Hi yall. Hope everyone is well. I wanted to do a quick update. 1st week of 12/12 and I am training. I will lollipop/defoliate next feeding. Seems I got thier color back and roots are already poking out of the bottom of the fabric pots I just transplanted into 1 week ago. My sister @kneecole is visiting and helped today with the feeding. Our brother is also coming over with my nephews today for a BBQ. Great times. Feeling blessed.
20231024_124658.jpg
20231024_132743.jpg

Last edited:
I love bacon so maybe I am partial as well. 😳
I love bacon, but it doesn't love me!...my body rejects pork...makes me sick and greasy for days after eating it...don't get me wrong...I love ribs, pulled pork etc...just I cannot eat it...I feel poisoned.
Beef on the other hand...I eat everyday!

I see that. Them roots trying to get away looking for freedom. Are you transplanting these?
No, I just put them in these pots 1.5 weeks ago. I had them in 1 gallon pots through veg due to my time being consumed. I transplanted 1 week before flower into these 3 gallons which is what I usually finish in, but I can see they want more leg room, lol. This grow has been a test for me. Getting use to my surroundings, new hurdles. I shall prevail!!!! LOL.

Seriously considering upgrading to a 4x4 from my 3x3 flower setup. My light and exhaust will handle it so why not? I haven't purchased a tent in a while. Any recommendations? Thank you!

I have a 5 x 5 x 8‘ tall gorilla tent and a 4 x 4 x 6‘ generic tent that you’re welcome to… I would be more than happy to bring either one of the two up for you when I come up in a few weeks… I am thinking a slab of those ribs would look pretty good laying next to a turkey…😉

Latest posts

Back