Ganjier's new chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always use those little clay pebble thingies. Work great in hydro. Seeds go in rockwool cubes and after they pop, I put 'em in the pots with the pebbles and into the hydro tank.
Yeah...hydroton clay pellets...another thing I cannot effectively use for cloning is Rockwool, or for seeds...seeds I drop in water for 24 hrs, then right into soil...clones, I use rapid rooters...then into organic soil where I only have to water.
PXL_20230909_030326164.jpg

Finally got the flower tent running. The plants are coming back around after I cut out well water ant went back to store bought water. I'm just glad they are in thier new home. Going to up pot them here soon and switch to flower nutes then 12/12.

Between moving and the Hurricane.......
20231002_145057.jpg

Yeah...hydroton clay pellets...another thing I cannot effectively use for cloning is Rockwool, or for seeds...seeds I drop in water for 24 hrs, then right into soil...clones, I use rapid rooters...then into organic soil where I only have to water.View attachment 340986
I've had good luck using lumber yard grade vermiculite. Lots cheaper than the horticultural kind. Virtually the same stuff.

Hi yall. Life has been busy. New location, new neighbors, new setting, new garden, new bugs and spiders, lol. I really feel like I need to make more time for the Passion. It seems I have spread myself so thin I can't seem to spend the time doing the things I prefer. I am sure that will change with time. I am just so grateful you are all here. I have been lurking though, trust me.
I up potted the 5 plants 3 days ago. Today I took some clones and am getting ready to send these ladies into 12/12. I am still showing some slight deficiencies, but I think this is just part of what works well with me as well as I work with it.
The 2 Girl Crush are very stretchy. Unless it is some serious smoke I will be passing on growing it again. We shall see.
I have 2 Snocaine. One is a bit larger than the other but both show pretty tight internode spacing and have a nice bushy look.
I have 1 Strawberry Sugar that is the smallest of the bunch height wise. She is showing very tight internode spacing and is very bushy with lots of leaf growth. The plan is to flip to flower and then in the next 2 weeks thin the shit out of them only leaving 3 nodes on the top of each canopy branch. Noone likes larf. I will throw some photos up soon once I get everything settled in.
I am going to make an effort to get on here more often. Miss yall.

I grew the girl crush and too said I’m not growing this again. It was very lanky and less yield than most. But the weed is super good and tastes like heaven to me. I made it my private stash. I can see myself wanting more when it’s gone now so I’m not giving up on it yet. I still have a jar to get me by for a while.

I grew the girl crush and too said I’m not growing this again. It was very lanky and less yield than most. But the weed is super good and tastes like heaven to me. I made it my private stash. I can see myself wanting more when it’s gone now so I’m not giving up on it yet. I still have a jar to get me by for a while.
@boo vouched for it so I must give it a go. I am anxious to try it.
I also see a new look under your avatar. Congrats and we wouldn't want it any other way!

Gotta get me some of those seeds. Where did you get them?

@boo vouched for it so I must give it a go. I am anxious to try it.
I also see a new look under your avatar. Congrats and we wouldn't want it any other way!
I’m glad you’re trying it. I know exactly your feeling now looking at those pitiful plants compared to the others. Looking forward to what you think after you smoke it.
thanks for the congrats but I think they just needed a mother hen around here…😊

I’m glad you’re trying it. I know exactly your feeling now looking at those pitiful plants compared to the others. Looking forward to what you think after you smoke it.
thanks for the congrats but I think they just needed a mother hen around here…😊
I don’t know of anybody that has been impressed with the growing structure of the girlcrush, but on the same hand, I don’t know anybody who has smoked it, and has not been overly impressed with its potency and taste… I must have a half a dozen packages of the F1 and that’s not something I’ve ever done before. Are usually buy one package of a seed strain that I like and I’m done with it… I attempted to pop four strains of seeds that I’ve had stashed and the only ones to pop or the pure sug Kush I got from GMO many moons ago… I have great hopes for these beans

Latest posts

Back