G'day from Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
Hey people. Just joined the forum. Currently planning on growing 8 plants outside. I've bought 10 Durban seeds which are on the way seeing as i'm in Australia I decided to go for them because I'm in such a hot climate Western Australia which is much hotter than most of the Eastern States.

Welcome to the group Passenger. :) I'll be watching your grow. I have 2 plants that are either a skunk/durban poison cross or misty. Not sure since my toddler dumped my labeled pots. LOL. Good luck.

SmokinMom said:
Welcome to the group Passenger. :) I'll be watching your grow. I have 2 plants that are either a skunk/durban poison cross or misty. Not sure since my toddler dumped my labeled pots. LOL. Good luck.

Thanks :), I'll be buying a new digital camera in 2 weeks time so I'll get pics up then. Very nice got any pictures you can show me of it? They're such beautiful plants I don't think I'll ever want to chop it down :p.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hiya Passenger, looking forward to seeing your pics. Good luck with your grow.

G'day Mate,
Welcome to the site, We love to share good thoughts towards folks and their grows. Pics are cool. Soon enough you'll be sitting under a gum with a vb's or do you call it toohey's. Give that man a new !!!! and then you can spark one.
cheers dude
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks for the warm welcome. VB and Teds are two different beers :p I prefer red back myself.

welcome to the site passenger , hold on your in in the right spot for a great ride lmao , anyway , hope we get to see ya around and good growing :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back