Great White Shark-DWC-SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woooooo weeeeeeee turkey!!! class act 1st run man. youre running a 400 or a 600? what size is youre screen? anyhow NICE.

:D Thanks for the kind words guys, Here we are at six weeks, these things are as frosty as anyone could want and the smell is incredible. This is the first time Ive ran one single plant..momma told me not to put all my eggs in one basket:p But I'm anxious to see what she yeilds;)

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

ShecallshimThor said:
looking good how long are you planning to let her go?

as long as it takes...GHS claims 8-9 weeks, but, we know that aint always the truth:rolleyes: I'll start watching the trichs in a week or so, I'll cut her at approx. 30-40% amber;) Thanks for stoppin by!

nice goin! may i ask what ppm did you start with when you began the flowering? and what ppm are you at now with your nutes? i just started flowering and i think i am giving this huge tree to much..

That's just one plant?!! Wow, that's pretty impressive. Good work.

Mr. Moon said:
nice goin! may i ask what ppm did you start with when you began the flowering? and what ppm are you at now with your nutes? i just started flowering and i think i am giving this huge tree to much..

I started her out at about 665ppm.. got it around 800ppm now. Thanks.

dam turkey makes me wanna gobble em up. looks great. whats ur size screen again? sorry just trying to guesstimate what ur yields gunna be.

docfishwrinkle said:
dam turkey makes me wanna gobble em up. looks great. whats ur size screen again? sorry just trying to guesstimate what ur yields gunna be.

It's 27"x38" Custom fit:p I'm not sure if it's the strain or scrog or both, but these buds are ROCK hard.. Let me know when you come up with a guestimation;) cheers Doc.

TURKEYNECK said:
For anyone still watching... Here she is at 7 weeks.:D

Where ya been?

Pffft....Still watching.... where else would we go to see rock hard buds?

Looking fantastic TurkeyNeck, got some huge buds there :aok:

TURKEYNECK said:
It's 27"x38" Custom fit:p I'm not sure if it's the strain or scrog or both, but these buds are ROCK hard.. Let me know when you come up with a guestimation;) cheers Doc.

Wow TN, just read this whole thread, what a happy camper you must be :) Excellent job there, you seem to be setting the standard for SCROG at MP. Please keep those pics coming along.

I'm gonna do some clones soon and will give SCROG a stab as well. Definitely keeping my eye on this one, bro'!

Cheers,

Moto-Man said:
Wow TN, just read this whole thread, what a happy camper you must be :) Excellent job there, you seem to be setting the standard for SCROG at MP. Please keep those pics coming along.

I'm gonna do some clones soon and will give SCROG a stab as well. Definitely keeping my eye on this one, bro'!

Cheers,

I appreciate the comments more than you know. It makes me sick to think about how something so natural could be so illegal(for some folks)..either way I take pride in everything Ive done thanks to my friends here at MP.
I dont know about setting a standard, but I am certainly a 'happy camper' brotha-Moto:) Never let anybody tell you what you can or cannot do...:rolleyes:

and Doc.. I hope your right..4-5 would suit me just fine;) Cheers!:48:

Great looking plant man awesome job on the scrog. The buds look wonderful can't wait to see the finished product, also did you check your trich's yet?

Latest posts

Back