Great White Shark-DWC-SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every time i look at this thread it gets better and better, man i bet TN is grinning , lol did you all see the buds on that one plant?

Hey man sorry i havnt been on much
i havnt even stopped in this journal i dont think
since the beginning. id say it went well wouldnt you? :rolleyes:
once again youve got my vote for bpotm. your gws looks top notch
and i rather like gws too its good smoke. unique smell too imo.
later mang :ciao:

Saw your journal up on the board. Had to come in and look at the plant that put up that unbelievabley beautiful bud you got up for bpom.
I dont know bout eggs and baskets, but you got a fully wonderful plant there. Must be real hard bout now just sniffing her. You steal off a taste yet?
I see I am not the only one who is voting for Turkeyneck this month.

I appreciate the awesome comments.. Here she is at almost 9 weeks(2 days) classic signs of nute stress in the 9th inning;) buds are silly frosty and solid:D The smell is incredible and yes.. Ive sampled:hubba: Most definitely some of the best herb Ive ever smoked and grown. Very potent:cool: I'm really enjoying the scrog..I'll post close-ups of trichs soon.

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

Looking super awsome there Turkey. How old is she so far? Must be at least 4 or 5 months eh? How big is your light by the way? So what are your plans after harvest? Another SCOG but with more plants or just a single again? She's a beauty that's for sure!

tcbud said:
Saw your journal up on the board. Had to come in and look at the plant that put up that unbelievabley beautiful bud you got up for bpom.
I dont know bout eggs and baskets, but you got a fully wonderful plant there. Must be real hard bout now just sniffing her. You steal off a taste yet?
I see I am not the only one who is voting for Turkeyneck this month.

:yeahthat:

oh what a stunningly awesome beautiful lady :farm: :aok:

She's a mighty fine specimen turkey ..oohhh how she makes those hairy palms start to itch ! Very nice indeed ! Peace and all the best !

Here are a few close-ups...looks like we still have a little while:rolleyes:
"had" to take a sample... for the microscope of coarse;)

Hey mental.. I think I'm ganna run some power skunk clones from my outdoor crop in the ebb&flow table next.. it's convenient and I gotta keep the ball rollin' right:hubba: Not sure what method yet, but, I'm liking the scrog.. this is under a 400HPS and she's nearly six months old. thanks again for the comments!

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
ohh im soooo glad i found this thread when i did :D

AWESOME :yay:

well I'm glad to have ya ma'am! thanks for stoppin by:D

whats up besides them rock buds brother TN?:) . how ever did i let you slip this one past me? very nice dude. keep that fire burning. who's next? lol.

i should get one of these scrogs set up in my old cab, it's about them dimensions. never really gave the screen a second thought. til now , that is.:hubba: .

excellent job friend...Irish...

IRISH said:
whats up besides them rock buds brother TN?:) . how ever did i let you slip this one past me? very nice dude. keep that fire burning. who's next? lol.

i should get one of these scrogs set up in my old cab, it's about them dimensions. never really gave the screen a second thought. til now , that is.:hubba: .

excellent job friend...Irish...

IRISH whats up dude, thanks for stoppin by:) .. You should definitely give SCROG a try, It's straight forward and easy.. and It obviously utilizes ALL the light. The only downfall Ive noticed would be res access. With DWC that is.

turkeyneck... yes GWS is impressive and even more impressive it the time you spent tending to her so far... great job! how much you recon she will give in weight?

undrx said:
turkeyneck... yes GWS is impressive and even more impressive it the time you spent tending to her so far... great job! how much you recon she will give in weight?

thanks undrx, I definetly tried my best to tame this beast! I have no clue how much she'll yeild.. I'm hoping for atleast 4 ounces though;)
Thanks for stopping by!

Latest posts

Back