Great White Shark-DWC-SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Turkey..Fine job on this...Looks as though i came in just right time..Ill take a Jar of that please:D

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello Turkey..Fine job on this...Looks as though i came in just right time..Ill take a Jar of that please:D

Anything 4U buddy;) thanks for stopin by:)

my god turkey youve out done yourself.
im really impressed man. whens the next project
gonna be going down? im keen to see all of yours
i havnt been on much but ill be posting more
i cant start indoor again for a while but for next year im going get
some HOG from Thseeds, some BB, and Cheese. later bro :ciao:

So turkey, how long did she go? What was trichs like at harvest? Got a few in cold storage so I'm curious.

YJ

thedonofchronic said:
my god turkey youve out done yourself.
im really impressed man. whens the next project
gonna be going down? im keen to see all of yours
i havnt been on much but ill be posting more
i cant start indoor again for a while but for next year im going get
some HOG from Thseeds, some BB, and Cheese. later bro :ciao:

thanks brotha!, I'm actually thinkin about tryin' the cheese myself, Ive had the beans for awhile...just havent gotten to 'em yet.. good to see ya mang:)

Hey yellowjacket, I think I started cutting at about 9.5 weeks at maybe 20-30% amber It was a tangled up mess-O-buds so I streched the harvest out over a few days;)

Turkey - this gives me a SERIOUS goal to shoot for. Wonderful pics and I'm sure you are enjoying the fruits of your labor. Well done.

Those GWS buds look old school,like some thai i have seen a while ago.
VERY NICE
Stay cool

Thanks everybody! This is truly some great smoke.. it's all nice and cured out now and it will knock you on your arse:) Glad I could inspire others to try scrog! I'm taking a precautionary break from growing for a little while and I'll be moving my grow to another location which will be a little bigger and a little better... untill then... Thanks guys! grow hard!

you still gunna hang in these part of the woods still, right turkey? once im legit, hopefully in a month or so ill be firing up my scrog again. funny i reread this & thg's scrog thread over & over. scrog effin rocks. GL 2 ur new adventures & hopefully u still will shoot the **** here.

you are talking of your grow location , eh TN? not another site?...

IRISH said:
you are talking of your grow location , eh TN? not another site?...

ofcoarse:) MP is my cyber-home:p and I'm still ganna hang out Doc I just won't have an active journal for a little while.

Cheers everyone..:48:

Latest posts

Back