Green Fang's back, and inviting you into his office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get any tonight. Hopefully better luck tomorrow.

Alright here we go, some pictures :)

I apologize for some not being as professional as I like, I just didn't have time to setup for proper composition, so my hand was shaking a bit and yea... anyways..

There's a shot of my veg tent in here, with older stuff in the front and blurry view of my clones in the back, that are now seeming to TAKE root; Woot! :)

There's a shot of this Sensi Star plant that seemed to top itself from a seeming "hood removal" early on it its life. Should make for an interesting plant!

There's a shot of the current tent that will be coming down in the next 1-3 weeks, but it's blurry and crappy and blah. hah!

There's a shot of my 5x Pineapple Express / 1x Tangilope still vegging They are between 14" and 17".. not sure how big I'm going to let them grow before I flip. I was thinking when the first largest one hits 20" that's when I'll flip. So, soon...

Lastly, there's some shots of buds from my Black Cauldron plant. Looking nice and frosty there :)

View attachment SeptUpdateWide (2 of 4).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateWide (3 of 4).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateWide (1 of 4).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateWide (4 of 4).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateTall (1 of 5).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateTall (2 of 5).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateTall (3 of 5).jpg

View attachment SeptUpdateTall (5 of 5).jpg

Thanks all! :aok:

Chop chop for the 3x Lifesavers this Tuesday/Wednesday :D

I'm trying not to doubt myself, so I'm looking for some opinions.

-4.5' x 4.5' x 7' Tent
-Two 600w fixtures
-Vegged 7 weeks (9 if you include cotyledon 2 week period)
-Plants are between 14 1/2" tall, to 19" tall.
-There's 6 of them. 5x Pineapple Express 1x Tangilope.
-All plants have been topped / FIMed and LST'd

I'm considering flipping the 12/12 but I wanted to maximize my outcome. I believe my last two runs I may have flipped them a bit soon at around 15" for the tallest. I think today / night should be the last 24 hr period, and I should turn them off tomorrow and start 12/12.

Thoughts?

I'm trying not to doubt myself, so I'm looking for some opinions.

-4.5' x 4.5' x 7' Tent
-Two 600w fixtures
-Vegged 7 weeks (9 if you include cotyledon 2 week period)
-Plants are between 14 1/2" tall, to 19" tall.
-There's 6 of them. 5x Pineapple Express 1x Tangilope.
-All plants have been topped / FIMed and LST'd

I'm considering flipping the 12/12 but I wanted to maximize my outcome. I believe my last two runs I may have flipped them a bit soon at around 15" for the tallest. I think today / night should be the last 24 hr period, and I should turn them off tomorrow and start 12/12.

Thoughts?

Flip'em Doc. Better a touch too small than too big imo. I have a gal in flower right now that stretched beyond my lights and I don't like it.

Cheers for chiming in Aluminum Monster! :aok:
I do believe tomorrow is "the flip." Smallest one is 15" and the largest one is 20" ... iiiiiiiiit's TIMMMEEEE!!! :D

you will end up with 3 foot plants maybe, depending on the stretch, is that what you were thinking?

3 1/2' plus I figured. I just didn't want them to crowd each other out, but I don't want to under vegged like I have the last 2 runs. So, I've been my own worst enemy in my head the last 3 days. lol

Annnnd start of day 1 for Tent #1 with 5x Pineapple Express 1x Tangilope on 12/12

Also.... today is my daughters 4th birthday. :D :)

Have a fun day entertaining Fang, those should look nice in your tent.

Latest posts

Back