Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatnCheese

your friendly Inquisitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have been browsing these forums for a few days now and I decided to go ahead and join you. I am impressed by the maturity and helpfulness of the people here.

I have not grown, but I do plan on doing so when I get a decent place. I am interested in the growing process and have been doing as much reading as I can lately.

I am 30 years old, and just started smoking green when I was 29. I was around it for years and never wanted to take part because I was afraid I would like it. Yeah...I do.

I have been out of work for just over a year now (not related) and haven't been smoking for around 9 months. I have been looking for a job all this time and still have no bites. Oh well.

That's about it for my intro, I hope to get to know some of you over the next few months!

I agree, and thank you!

I missed out on too many years heh, now I need to play catch-up.

MeatnCheese said:
Hello everyone!

I have been browsing these forums for a few days now and I decided to go ahead and join you. I am impressed by the maturity and helpfulness of the people here.

I have not grown, but I do plan on doing so when I get a decent place. I am interested in the growing process and have been doing as much reading as I can lately.

I am 30 years old, and just started smoking green when I was 29. I was around it for years and never wanted to take part because I was afraid I would like it. Yeah...I do.

I have been out of work for just over a year now (not related) and haven't been smoking for around 9 months. I have been looking for a job all this time and still have no bites. Oh well.

That's about it for my intro, I hope to get to know some of you over the next few months!

careful, it's addictive! not the MJ just the growing of it :)
welcome to the forum.

surreptitious said:
careful, it's addictive! not the MJ just the growing of it :)
welcome to the forum.

Yeah, I have already found myself checking this site more than my school site. (online college). There is some interesting information here that is for sure.

When I do start growing I will have to take pictures and keep a catalog I guess. I have a Cannon Powershot S5is, which has one of the cards in it (digital). I want to slide the card directly in to my laptop but I do not have a slot for it. I have a slot on my old PC, but that is in storage.

I am going to have to look for something I guess.

If you're going to smoke the wonderful weed that's been on this planet since the beginning of time, why not grow your own? Shhhh!!!

AG

MeatnCheese said:
Hello everyone!

Welcome
I am a late smoker also MeatnCheese, started when I was 30, that was 32 years ago.
Hope you can find work soon, I know that it is hard these days.

Thanks a lot folks. I don't subscribe to many forums at all, in fact this is only my second site that I have subscribed to other than ones I automatically got from games or what not.

Starting late isn't so bad. At least we passed the influential stages of our lives and can enjoy the growth the way it was meant to be enjoyed. WIthout any other junk thrown in.

Latest posts

Back