Grow cabinet construction w/ pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would absolutely freak out if you had a 400 watter in there. I started with cfl's, went to 250 and now have a digital ballast 400. The size of your room would be fine for a 400 and the difference will be very noticeable. Please, do not rush out and buy 1 unless you were already thinking about it. This is just my opinion but it was learned by experience.:D

I have been thinking about a 400w system for quite some time. But after several harvest with the 250w I think my gut is right by going up.

Where did you get your light, what brand?

somewhere on this site I posted a photo of a cabinet, built by someone from another site. It had a vented flowering space with a 600w hps and veg space with 175 mh. I can't find it, but its here somewhere.:confused:

Umbra, do you happen to remember the dimensions of that cab above with the 600w hps? Is there anyway I can view that thread to read about that particular cab? I'm in the process of collecting supplies for a stealth cab, and I'm going with a 600w hps also.

Latest posts

Back