Growing Indoors No Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chips Deluxe said:
I didnt think I could do it... I will continue to only use my urine for my plant... My friend said it develops a oneness between you and your girl, Like.. A bond that cant be broken haha..

Remind me to NEVER smoke a joint with u.

Chips Deluxe said:
Yea.. You can grow with basically NOTHING! Thats the way earth works.. Animals pissin and shittin on the ground been gettin the job done wayyy before Stores sold Nutes...

Chip, Chip,Chip...

Sure, you can grow by just throwin' seeds in dirt and "pissin" on the plants for ferts. But, it will not produce waht you are looking for,imho.

I mean, cmon man, there has been LEAPS and BOUNDS of new,better and PROVEN techniques in the Horticulteral field. I can also walk to places,like folks have since time began, but technology has given me a nice Chevy Truck. It is better then walking 100 miles.

Chips Deluxe said:
My friend from Africa was basically saying that same thing, But no way I was gonna be able to break it down that much... You have really lost touch with Nature if Urine and plant growing seems weird or nasty to you.. Thats the original way its done.... Just like Co2.. Plants love Human/Animal Excretions... We love the oxygen they give off... I've seen people use Bat **** and all kind of chemicals and have no problem smoking it.. And they dont think its disgusting... And my urine is already well laced with even more THC lmao.. Not sure if that helps for anything.. But i havent seen an unhealthy leaf yet... A couple white tips on the bottom plants.. (Supposedly usin my urine will make it the smoothest smoke ever... not sure yet but its growin great)

I did find some nonsense yesterday that told me to remove (just a few) of my fan leaves.... And Like I said i'm in 2-3 weeks flowering... I snipped a couple off... Found this site later on.... And everything says I shouldnt have done that.. Well now its done.. Im sure she'll still be okay tho..

I'm now convinced that you are Howard Stern, back here with a new username.

I would sure love to see those pictures.

Urine is not the natural way or the way it is done in nature, in nature plants roots recieve minerals mainly from fungi and microbes and other decomposing organic matter, not from urine. There is a big difference in animal waste and human waste. Animal waste is going to only contain pre-digested organic matter because, say a cow, only eats grass. I can bet that your diet is filled with chemicals, being a human it is inevitable. When your body can not make use of those chemicals they are passed as waste.

Also urine is very rich in Organic nitrogen, good for vegging, but not so good for flowering. I do not think I would agree that urine is considered as good as commerical nutes, unless you are talking miracle grow

Chips Deluxe said:
I did find some nonsense yesterday that told me to remove (just a few) of my fan leaves.... And Like I said i'm in 2-3 weeks flowering... I snipped a couple off... Found this site later on.... And everything says I shouldnt have done that.. Well now its done.. Im sure she'll still be okay tho..

yea it shouldnt hurt the plant 2 much but its deff better 2 leave them on because the fan leaves collect all the sunlight for the buds...chopping them off just makes less spots for the plant 2 collect light...if the plant doesnt need them anymore they will wilt, die and fall off....no snipping or picking nesicary until harvest my friend!:watchplant: :bong2:

I have the pictures up, check em out, i made a Thread for the marijuanapassion patented "Piss Plant" Hahaha...

I honestly didnt think it would cause such a hilarious uproar.. its even an article in hightimes about growing using ur own urine as fertilizer.. *Shrugs*

:watchplant: :hitchair:
Hick said:
I gotta' give you credit for your valient effort, but once you've 'actually' grown mj, in a conducive manner, that "will" yield you some quality smoke, you will come to realize how silly that post really is... "NO offense".. I'm not trying to discourage you, or berate you in any manner. But we just don't want to be mis=leading anyone into believing that your methods are going to be either sufficient or productive.
There is a LOT more to producing quality mj than dropping a seed in a pot of dirt and pissing on it.. ;)

radioguy123 said:
Is it possible to grow decent bud indoors with no special lights? Just treat it like a regular house plant.

Yes, but it will take much longer and the yields as you have already learned would be meager at best. If you have to leave it like a house plant, make sure that i at least get some direct sunlight everyday. More light = Healthier plant = bigger buds = more blazed you.

I am currently growing like 3 plants under a couple of cfls in a tight controlled space. However, I try to supplement the lack of adequate lighting at night by placing my plants in direct sunlight throughout the day. I also take a bunch of dead leaves and crush them to a fine powdery mulch and mix them in with the soil every so often. Heck, I am even considering watering with diluted urine. Why not? It does make all the difference.

If you don't want to spend the extra time and money to really grow a super fat yield then I highly recommend some sort of simple supplemental activity to help with your plants. Just leaving them to grow by themselves will really be disappointing in the end.

I can.............kind of.........understand the diluted urine deal for outdoor plants, but for indoor???? Is this some sort of elaborate joke??

To balance the pH of an acidic soil, crush some egg-shells and soak them in water. Then strain out the shells and pour the water over your plants.

A soil rich in Nitrogen will increase internodal growth in the stems of developing young marijuana plants.

Urine is an excellent source of Nitrogen for marijuana plants, but as it is too concentrated to apply directly, it should always be diluted with water. -concept420

Its not gross for a plant to give us oxygen, its not gross for us to give them Co2.. Its not gross to give them bat ****... This is all me and my plant.. Bonnie & CLyde... And the sun... rofl...

Not at all.. Honestly, All I needed was foul stench for me to kall it quits.... Im kinda particular about that... I also give her a draining every two weeks... *Shrugs* To each his own... I'm not pushing my method on anybody, I want it to be known that I came here to get your methods... I'm glad my plant is growing al-naturel but I want it bigger, fuller.. I just wanna show what I have.. Doesnt smell like piss.. I worry about my puppy pissin.. My plants goood..

youll be really dissapointed with the results but then again its a piss poor grow and will have piss poor harvest. So IMO get a light or 2 and have at it to the point that youll end up with more than a half a bowl pack and have pissed away your time and well effort-less grow.

Time was well invested I learned ALOT... To be a pot-smoker you really arent too positive.. Everything bad or good can be used for further advancement...

I didnt take this serious, I'm just a smoker, I threw 2 seeds in my girlfriends cactus plant one day... Just seeing it grow and do what it has done has made me appreciate the **** I smoke ALOT more.. A simple version of the process is the gateway to knowledge in a brand new subject... Time well spent Dubbaman... Time well spent...

Actually, I gave my friend 2 seedlings in large yogurt cups, at the beginning of this grow season.
He has absolutely no growing experience or knowledge. I ran him over the basics in about 5 min and told him to stick them in a south facing window, till he can get them outside.

I saw him for the first time since then about a week ago. He showed me the 2 plants, which were each about a foot tall. He never did move them outside, he just kept them by his S facing window for their whole lives. They each had about 3 decent buds on them probably each weighing 2 grams each (dry). Other than the size, the plants looked very healthy. He still had the plants in the two little yogurt cups I gave them to him in. I'm sure he could have increased the size of the plant 10 fold just by putting them in proper sized pots.

Moral of the story is YES you can grow weed indoors, by a window.
You can even get some decent bud.
Really though, It's not a practical method unless you just want a little hobby and a half oz at most by harvest time.

Chips Deluxe said:
I didnt take this serious
Obviously

I took even my first grow serious. I wanted results that were going to keep me from have to go through the hassles and :**: of getting off the street. Sure now you know you can grow and flower a plant, but other than starving it and not supplying enough light all you have figured out is that you can grow a plant and going through 3-4 months of trouble with care and maintenance for a bowl pack is a real waste of a learning experience IMHO. Just wait you still have to wait for that baby to dry and cure before its ready ;) No point in doing it half arsed if your going to do it is all I'm saying she looks fine as plants go and I'm not even ragging on you for the piss as your N, but if you were wanting to grow to be a self sufficient smoker then you missed the mark on the "attempt."

Maybe that would make you sad... Maybe you consider that a total bummer... Im more optimistic.. Everythings gonna be alright Dubbaman... Dont worry.. It always seems to work itself out doesnt it... Its only life.. Dont be mad at life, Be happy my plant is living with a full green body and pretty white hairs, Its beautiful wether or not I set her on fire.. Alot of hate in you Dubba... Lotta hate..

Chips Deluxe said:
.. Alot of hate in you Dubba... Lotta hate..

LoL. People are just turned off from the way you are treating that plant man. Don't you know its pretty much freakin sacred around here. You cant just go pissing on it and **** ..lol (I know ur not actually pissing on it).

Chips Deluxe said:
I didnt take this serious, I'm just a smoker, I threw 2 seeds in my girlfriends cactus plant one day

This guy is joking with all of you. How would you water (and by that, I mean "piss on") a cactus/weed plant without killing one or the other or both?

How could you still imagine what the the plant should look like when I showed you what it DOES look like.. Look to your left... Thats my plant... Never had a dead or yellow leaf.... Never had leafs curling up... Any of the health problems i've seen here my plant has had none. Except for the fact that she didnt grow huge... She is a very healthy midget though haha...

I didnt go out and plan on growing weed... I put two seeds in a small wal-mart cactus my girl has.. Then it started to grow... While doing research I found out Diluted piss is just as good, if not better than the store stuff.. I cant totally disagree since this is my first plant and its never looked sickly.. Alot of guys here talk about nute-burn and all kinds of stuff, I havent experienced that, But I bet I will once I get store nutrients...

P.S... One plant was a boy, That and the cactus I killed when I had to re-pot the girl... Believe me.. When my friend suggested urine I had the same reaction as you.. It even sounds like a joke... Instead of me thinking it was a joke for the next 2 years I just did some reading... And its very common, indoor and outdoor... I'd be an idiot to consider it a joke after seeing it work... You can continue with the joke tho EnhancementSmoker...

Latest posts

Back