Harvesting question - excess leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomesy

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me...

We have just started to harvest our 3 plants, i know there are many ways that u can make use of excess leaves, stems to make hash so no waste,
would love to hear from someone, what the easiest and quickest way would be to do that ?

Also how long can u leave the leaves once picked to do this, we did picked one of our three plants last night and have mountains of leaves left, really dont want to waste them :hubba:

many thanks opinions very welcome:D

hey, thanks for that, we dont smoke though :) he he, first time we grow too...

ho ho brothers grunt that link is well useful , off to get the filters now, will keep u updated to how it went thanks again:)

one other quick question, when u say crush them up, can i stick them all in a liquidiser, including stems? b4 adding the alcohol or will this not be any good?

You just wanna cut everything up with some scissors. ;)

ok. cant get the isoprophl anywhere, am in uk and apparently we dont have it arghhh!! no in that form anyway, any alternative i can use? :)

Make some Canna-butter, I don't know if the instructions are here, I'm sure they are somewhere, you use fresh leaf (or frozen) and all you need is water, butter and a place to boil the leaf.
P.S.- It's gonna STINK, but if done right you can't beat the budder, we ruined a 420 party by making rice crispy treats and letting the band eat them before performing, the lead singer was too wasted to sing.....

ha ha ha ha - it was good stuff then lol, cheers might try it:)

Latest posts

Back