hello all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleshstain

Reaction score
hello everyone!

i'm a former member who had take a temporary leave of absence a while back.... seems the only thing that hasn't changed for me since then is growing....

glad to see the site's been doing so well.... i look forward to seeing some grow journals and hopefully learning something new....

Wecome back fleshstain, whatcha got growin these days ? :)

at the moment i've got some of Skunkman's White Widow and another strain called SourJack that came from a breeder buddy of mine in Belgium.... it's a East Coast Sour Diesel female crossed with a male Jack Herer.... been growing those 2 for about 2 years now.... just recently got a fresh batch of Mr Nice SSH and a pack of Next Generation Dynamite (grapefruit).... i've got 8 of the SSH waiting to show me sex any day now and 3 of the grapefruit only a couple days behind....

will be getting a grow journal of the SSH up in a couple months after the mother's have finished flowering and i can start with a fresh batch of clones....

I cant wait to see some pic's :hubba: those are some great choices of strains,
keep us posted for sure, I wanna see this one :)

will do for sure.... i'd post some but the only bloomers i have are a touch over 3 weeks right now.... not too impressive yet, but they will be soon....

Welcome back fleshstain. I have a question for ya. Are you able to grow a winter (stunt) crop down there in the Lone Start State? That would be nice to have a year-round-grow. Standing by.

assuming your meaning outdoors? you could easily grow a crop 9-10 months a year without getting a freeze.... after living in this state all my life and seeing the weather change, i'd say in another year or 2 you could easily run outdoors for the full 12 months.... i think we got less than 14 total days of freezing temps in 08-09....

fleshstain said:
at the moment i've got some of Skunkman's White Widow and another strain called SourJack that came from a breeder buddy of mine in Belgium.... it's a East Coast Sour Diesel female crossed with a male Jack Herer.... been growing those 2 for about 2 years now.... just recently got a fresh batch of Mr Nice SSH and a pack of Next Generation Dynamite (grapefruit).... i've got 8 of the SSH waiting to show me sex any day now and 3 of the grapefruit only a couple days behind....

Dude, I can't wait to see pictures of this! :watchplant:

AG

the WW and SourJack are just a little over 3 weeks at 12/12 and the SSH and Grapefruit are only 4 days in.... i'll get some pics up in another week or 2 when they're a bit more impressive....

Latest posts

Back