Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurninHerb

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to this forum but not to out favorite herb! I hope to start up a journal soon and share what I am growing:ccc:

Hey Herb welcome and let us know what the journal will be on, I'm curious

Yo Ho BurninHerb,

Welcome to our site. You will find everything you need to know about indoor and outdoor growing , nurturing, medically treating your plants, as well as finding good friends here. Trip personality's as folks are in here from all over the planet.

Please do peruse the site rules, they are easy and few, and help us all to better get along. This site is one of sharing knowege, good laughs, and good times.

We welcome you again, and look forward to your visits, bring a good sense of humor with ya, enjoy the friendships, and we'll spark a hoober in your honor.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

awesome feedback guys! I'll get my journal up this afternoon when I get home from work. I have a basic but decent grow-box setup.

a quick question though, when you post in a thread are you automatically subscribed to it so it shows up in yours subscriptions when a new post or reply is made?

Latest posts

Back