help first time bud harverster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
heres 2 pics of my first plants buds. 2 different plants in the same pot.(i know i just recently learned 1 pot,1 plant) first noticed hairs on dec 19th. dont know what kind of plants the are. havent really used any nutrients. im new to this all so i want some help. here you guys go.

buds 001.jpg

buds 002.jpg

buds 005.jpg

buds 006.jpg

great "first" go! You will only get better.
"I" don't see any signs of defficiency in those pic's. "If it ain't broke.. don't try to fix it" ;)
Although a good nutrient regime over the grow will greatly increase your yields, quality, ect. That can be applied with experience. :)
You've done well. Another ..? 3 - 4.. maybe 5 weeks, I'd guess.

well done man, looks great for a newbie grow-things can only get better...
you will probably have to add additional nutes at some point during flower, but all looks weell right now. good job.

Even though they may be from the same batch of seeds, the color is a phenotype (characteristic) of that particular plant.

For example, if you bought Blueberry seeds, perhaps not all of them would show the blue color phenotype.

:)

Those are some nice looking ladies for your first time around. :aok:

what the size of your plants and the container they share? Anyways they look great for your first grow and having not used any nutrients! Gl on your harvest

is potash pot ash or is it i nutrient? heres the last 2 pics.. just about time to pick. this morning picked a sampler and just fired it up. pretty good but hope it will ne better in a few days. can i expect that or will it not change to much in that time? the 18th,Monday will be 8 weeks. i have a mag glass but still cant see the trichs. getting a better one in 1 week.

pickin time 004.jpg

that looks awesome. congrats on that lovely girl.:fly:

Great lookin' plants man. Doing things right. I think you will be very pleased.

wow thoes are amazingly green for having no Nutes....wow
must be good soil...or had nutes in the soil.
wOw

Latest posts

Back