Help..is my plant ok?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triztin85

Reaction score
hi there...

so here is the question..i have a plant growing...it has been about 14 days since it srouted out of the dirt...it is about a 1 1/2 inches in height and it has 10 leaves growing...4 of which are over 4 inches long...

i have been lookin at a lot of other grow journals to see what my plant looks like in comparison.. Other plants that have a lot less leaves are a lot taller than my plant...mine just seems very short but bushy...is this normal? :holysheep:

nov24.jpgnov24th.jpg

different strains have different characteristics. some are tall and some are smnaller.

your plant looks great, it looks just like it should.
Good job

also, short and bushy is good man!!
the shorter the better in my book.

if it stays like that youll have some great fat buds there.. good luck.. :aok:

Yeah triztin the plant looks very good.. The color is a good green and don't worry all strains develope differently.. Satvia grow high and indica grows out more bushy and "fat" like.. Keep up the good work

triztin85 said:
hi there...

so here is the question..i have a plant growing...it has been about 14 days since it srouted out of the dirt...it is about a 1 1/2 inches in height and it has 10 leaves growing...4 of which are over 4 inches long...

i have been lookin at a lot of other grow journals to see what my plant looks like in comparison.. Other plants that have a lot less leaves are a lot taller than my plant...mine just seems very short but bushy...is this normal? :holysheep:

View attachment 40213View attachment 40214
Your plants look really good,Thats what alot of us are looking for,a nice bushy plant,you keep them nodes nice and close like that,you will have nice fat tight buds.Thats the way I LOVE my buds.Dont worry,when you put your plant into flower,she will stretch and you will be happy that you nodes were nice and tight during veg.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

awesome! thank you all for your comments...it is my first time growin and i was kinda gettin nervous...haha....*wipes the sweat from my forehead* now all i gotta do is hope and pray that it is a female..lol
But again...

thank you all for your comments and help.

ya, im also pritty sure that its indica, Indicas have short and wider leaves
stativas are long and thin leaves

I would start a few more seeds,2-3 just to ensure you do get a female.

Latest posts

Back