HELP!!!! Lights burned!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graalweed

Reaction score
HELP!!!!

I arrive home after a 2 day trip.
My lights are burned!
I will be able to purchase a lamp tomorrow even if it is a holiday here (I m a good client and the grow will sell it to me)

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???

Should I left the plants close to a strong light?
Should I just let in the dark until tomorrow??

My plant is a early Queen she is in the 5 week of flowering. Seems that this dark period may had made she mature faster. Should I take a sample look at the microscope and maybe harvest?

How long a 600 W light is suppose to rest? It has only 5 months!! I have a highlander grow box.

Should I kill my self?

Like Gardenandcats says, if they get any kind of light durring the day they will just think that it is a "cloudy" day or two as if they were outside. They should be alright.:smoke1:

MANY MANY THANKS MATE!

I m doing that for some hours now. Tomorrow I will fix the problem. Your answer makes me much less stressed and anxious.
Such difficult moment guys…

I have a big ´problem. Turns out that I have a electric problem. I will try to fix the problem tomorrow but that means one more day under normal light.
My plan was harvest she in some weeks, but the trycmoes are looking nice now and I m wondering what to do.

Today I just flush her with water case I didn’t manage to get the system back tomorrow I may take a radical course of action and harvest

What do you think

What do you think about her BTW. I trust that she could flower much more but even like that I may have some nice weed…

ultimas 015.jpg

ultimas 007.jpg

ultimas 001.jpg

ultimas 006.jpg

:chillpill: She looks healthy, if memory serves me she would go two to three days under normal light when all is said and done. We have weeks in the summer when a storm system gets laid up and it is cloudy for four or five days. I really think she'll be alright if you want to let her go longer. It's not like she's going to go over a week under regular light. If that was the case, I would harvest...but like I said, If it is only going to be for another day or so...I'm quite sure she'll be fine:chillpill: :cool2: .

Hi man,

many thanks that mens a lot coming from you guys!

Hi "G",
Trust me, you're a nice person;) . We are all here to help eachother:48: . There's a lot I know:2940th_rasta: and there's a lot I don't:confused2: . There are a lot of good natured:welcome: , knowledgeable people here and we all want eachother to succeed and enjoy the fruits of our labor:joint: :stoned: :headbang2: :watchplant: :bong2: .

Best Wishes and Happy Growing,
Cam

Latest posts

Back