Help With aerogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMaisey

Reaction score
Started 3 different kinds of seeds, growing with an aerogarden, raised the notch thing before I took this picture, but only have 1 notch left in the thing, not sure what to do, I started these on1-1, using the nutrient kit from cherry tomatoes, no buds and they are just growing tall, thought I get huge amounts of smokeable stuff buy the end of the month but looks like not so, what am I spossed to do? Please help.

Picture.jpg

End of the month?

Fraid not Maisey as they will take another maybe 10-11 weeks depending on the strains grown,allowing a couple more weeks of vegetative growth followed by about 9 weeks flowering.

What kind of lighting and vent do you have?

First off,the light that is in that set up,would only be good for seedlings.The reason that they are stretching like that,is because they need more light and alot closer(your plants are stretching for light)
Secondly,veg stage is any where from 5 weeks on up.Then you have at least another 8 weeks or more for flowering.So thinking you will get some buds in a month,isn't possible at all.
Thirdly,unless you super duper crop your plants,they will out grow your set up,like they are now.
My suggestion is to read as much as you can from this link and then rethink the grow you got going.We are all beginners at one time,and really never know what to do.READ<READ<READ.Your plants will thank you for it,and you will be alot happier at harvest time,Heres that link for you http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396
Hope this helps and Keep it GREEN:D

I already said my plants, babies have lights from the aerogarden, I do not know exactly what kind..the lights are never closer than 2"-3", they are NOT streching for light, the roots grow in water. but I always thought having to grow was a good thing but My probem is that I want the bestist fullist, not just the tallest and scrwaniesty, the ventilion is the constant/central heat but away from the vent thing, recycles all the other smoke, noone goes in my plant room but me. My goal here is to not spend money on something that should be free, that's why I am trying this aerogardenthing, any help would be appreciated, thanks :eek:)

They are stretching for the light and will eventually get too big for the set up before they're done flowering imho

Well, duh, that's what I am friggin asking, what's next??? Need help-

MissMaisey said:
I already said my plants, babies have lights from the aerogarden, I do not know exactly what kind..the lights are never closer than 2"-3", they are NOT streching for light, the roots grow in water. but I always thought having to grow was a good thing but My probem is that I want the bestist fullist, not just the tallest and scrwaniesty, the ventilion is the constant/central heat but away from the vent thing, recycles all the other smoke, noone goes in my plant room but me. My goal here is to not spend money on something that should be free, that's why I am trying this aerogardenthing, any help would be appreciated, thanks :eek:)

Yes they are stretching for the light due to the light in the aerogarden is no more then 40watts. To grow a good crop you need at least 400watts :) It takes 4-6 weeks of veging then 8-12 weeks of flowering to harvest :) depending to the strain. It take money to grow inless you grow outside and still then you still need to invest in nutes to get good plants. You should always read then read then read some more before you start your first grow. You dident want to invest any money??? That aerogarden is like $299... That $299 could of bought you a 400w HID and a 5 gallon bucket with lid, air pump, air stone. Thats all you need for one plant grow. There is never enough reading with growing. Researching is the best thing that you can do :) and the more you do, your plants you pay you back in big buds :)

Nope, it was $150 from Fingerhut on payments and I am a total brown thum, thought I could ask you all for some tips, guess not...**** you too.

MissMaisey said:
Nope, it was $150 from Fingerhut on payments and I am a total brown thum, thought I could ask you all for some tips, guess not...**** you too.

Calm down MissMaisey, I was just telling the truth. At this point you pretty much can't get anything from those plants. Face that fact. Just smoke another bowl and calm down. :D

I would put that set up next to a windowsil imo

lol why do some people come in here all pissed off they asked for help and then wanna be like F u haha it looks like u just got what u thought was a "weed grower 5000" and what u really bought was a cloner lol or seed starter but they are strechin like something crazy but forreal stop getting pissed off at these people they just wanna help you get them icky stickys in yo bag

Like i said the first thing you need to do is get your self a 400w MH light. You can find them cheap on ebay if you want to take that risk ;) Your best bet is to get a new one. They run betwen $160 to $300. You need to get one A.S.A.P if you want to grow. If you do get one, I would suggest just starting some new seeds and you will see the difference yourself :)

I do have one suggestion for you to help save them plants you have.Get yourself 4 or 5 gallon pots.Get some decent soil from a local hydro store,and if it comes down to it use MG,but if you do don't use any nutes until flower.Put them plants into the soil all the way up to the bottom leaves.Them long stems will be to flimsy to hold up any type of heavy buds.The reason for the long steams,your plants are stretching for light and heres why.Cause the light you are using don't have enough lumen's for your plants.I also see on your left plant that some of the leaves are yellowing and looking a little crisp.We are here to help you in any way that we can,and if you want people to continue to help you,I think that you should brush up on your people skills a little bit.NO knock towards you at all.I hope that you do take a look at the link I put in for you in my last thread.It will help you to understand,how to grow your plants,and to get the most out of your harvest.I believe thats what we are ALL looking for,a harvest for fat sweet,good hitting MJ.Hope this helps a little,Keep it GREEN;)

i would do what berserker suggests ,,,,but you can allways go with cfls or flourecents ,,,for veg and flower ,,,,tho if you can and still want to grow:p i would get a hps for flowering ,,,,,,
i know you dont want to spend $ but you are gonna have to spend a little ,,,but smoking your own homegrown ,,,will soon reap its own benifits ,,,,,good luck :peace:

You will NOT grow any decent Mj plants in that unit, its for growing short kitchen / garden herbs in, NOT a 4+ foot tall MJ plant.

Your plants ARE stretching, that point is blatently obvious, because the light on that unit is NOT powerfull enough to supply light to MJ. You will need a much more powerfull light. What you need are called Lumens, and thats what the sun and light bulbs produce, the more lumens the better, as suggested get a better light set up.

As Mikepro88 put it, we will help you, but lose the attitude, it's obvious that you're not an experienced MJ grower, when people give you advice it's based on their experiance with growing sometimes for over 40 years, I came here a newbie as well, and thanks to the help and advice FREELY given by members of this forum, I now have a pretty good grow room, and some fan-fuggin-tastic plants on the go, believe me if I could invite everyone over for a bowl when they are done I would do!

One lesson I learnt very early on, if you want to have good smokable buf, they you will NEED to spend some money, you say it should be free? then plant outdoors, but you will still need to get some items in, so you're still going to need money, you can check out the 'outdoor growing' section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

If you can't grow outdoor then you will need to spend more cash setting up an indoor grow, that's what I needed to do, and believe me it's well worth it, once you have got it up and running it's fairly inexpensive to keep running, the initial cost can be a bit of a stretch though.

There are many different ways to grow, I suggest checking out the indoor growing section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

and the growroom set up and design section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

You will not grow quality MJ in your current unit, and if you want to grow quality MJ indoors, you will need to invest in some equipment, but the investment will pay for itself very quickly, and you should never run out of MJ, and thats MJ that is not contaminated with glass dust, or any of the other crap they put on it, and you're not getting ripped off with underweight deals.

That Areo-parsley grower will not give you anything, and it certainly won't do it in a month, mind you my setup won't grow me MJ in a month, from seed you are looking at four months or more (depending on strain) to grow into a good quality plant ready for harvest.

If you want to grow MJ and are willing to take advice and guidance from the many helpfull growers on here, then they will help you, free of charge, throughout your grow area setup and each grow you do.

If you're not willing to take advice and listen to people who have many years and crops of experience under their belts, then in reality it's your loss not theirs, they don't get paid to help you, they offer they advice for free, and they do want to see everyone have a successful grow.

Up to you if you want to take their advice or ignore it and carry on, but I can say that the help is invaluable, and it certainly sorted out my grow room and growing ability, and I can't thank people enough for their help.

Just as a photo comparison, and to put the point across, with the help and advice I got from here this as what my plants looked like when they where about the same height as your largest one looks. The ones at the back of my photo are a bit larger, you can easily see the difference that a decent light and set up gives you. The second photo is what my plants looked like about the same age as your's (as far as I can tell).

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95975&d=1231265989

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94197&d=1230060980

Lastritez said:
You will NOT grow any decent Mj plants in that unit, its for growing short kitchen / garden herbs in, NOT a 4+ foot tall MJ plant.

Your plants ARE stretching, that point is blatently obvious, because the light on that unit is NOT powerfull enough to supply light to MJ. You will need a much more powerfull light. What you need are called Lumens, and thats what the sun and light bulbs produce, the more lumens the better, as suggested get a better light set up.

As Mikepro88 put it, we will help you, but lose the attitude, it's obvious that you're not an experienced MJ grower, when people give you advice it's based on their experiance with growing sometimes for over 40 years, I came here a newbie as well, and thanks to the help and advice FREELY given by members of this forum, I now have a pretty good grow room, and some fan-fuggin-tastic plants on the go, believe me if I could invite everyone over for a bowl when they are done I would do!

One lesson I learnt very early on, if you want to have good smokable buf, they you will NEED to spend some money, you say it should be free? then plant outdoors, but you will still need to get some items in, so you're still going to need money, you can check out the 'outdoor growing' section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

If you can't grow outdoor then you will need to spend more cash setting up an indoor grow, that's what I needed to do, and believe me it's well worth it, once you have got it up and running it's fairly inexpensive to keep running, the initial cost can be a bit of a stretch though.

There are many different ways to grow, I suggest checking out the indoor growing section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

and the growroom set up and design section here

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16

You will not grow quality MJ in your current unit, and if you want to grow quality MJ indoors, you will need to invest in some equipment, but the investment will pay for itself very quickly, and you should never run out of MJ, and thats MJ that is not contaminated with glass dust, or any of the other crap they put on it, and you're not getting ripped off with underweight deals.

That Areo-parsley grower will not give you anything, and it certainly won't do it in a month, mind you my setup won't grow me MJ in a month, from seed you are looking at four months or more (depending on strain) to grow into a good quality plant ready for harvest.

If you want to grow MJ and are willing to take advice and guidance from the many helpfull growers on here, then they will help you, free of charge, throughout your grow area setup and each grow you do.

If you're not willing to take advice and listen to people who have many years and crops of experience under their belts, then in reality it's your loss not theirs, they don't get paid to help you, they offer they advice for free, and they do want to see everyone have a successful grow.

Up to you if you want to take their advice or ignore it and carry on, but I can say that the help is invaluable, and it certainly sorted out my grow room and growing ability, and I can't thank people enough for their help.

YAY I was helpfull amd i like your little picture thing haha:D

Latest posts

Back