help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl1119

Reaction score
I have been reading and heard alot about this stuff called superthrive. Is it something worth buying for my babies? And what is this I hear about worm casting what the hell is this and where can you find it if everyone recommends it?:smoke1: :tokie:

best bet is to jump on the resource guide brother..;) by those small questions you can tripple the info back from the guides..:eek:. they are on the main forum page TOP.:cool2:. good luck, yes superthrive is good, is not a fert and does wonders for shocked plants.. Good item to use with every watyering..

superthive is an additive and yes alot of people use it and it is good for you plants but watch out dont use to much and mix it with water i usually just use 1 drop for a 1 litter deer park bottle but yeah it work i dont have any right now and im not worryed about it but yeah if you can get it use it i guess lol

Here is a suggestion. Make sure you cut it off during flower. And really superthrive is best for what is was meant for in the first place. Helping relieve stressed plants, helping in transplanting to eliminate shock, and cloning as it's mainly a root stimulant .

If you use it during flower it will badly affect your flower production, and can cause major leaf deformities . This can also happen if you use too much of it during veg.. the leafs will grow funky and it can actually stunt growth if overused.

Latest posts

Back