Hey guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triggga

Reaction score
Im new here. Began considering growing now since season is still a few months away.

Hope to learn lots.

Thanks guys i know absolutely nothing about growing at all. I want to start of with growing outdoors. is that easier than indoors..its definitely cheaper from what ive heard.

it is alot cheaper to grow outdoors, but you can only get 1 harvest a year. where indoors you can harvest every few weeks when you get everything going right.

thanks. Yeah when i move into a bigger place Ill probably grow inside. But with my current housing arrangements it would be impossible to grow un noticed.

We have an excellent guerilla grow guide-I think there are more than 1..
Take some time and look through them and plenty of indoor info too...

:farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :farm:

Gb

Any one know if 420 seeds is a good place to order seeds from? Its based out of the UK and has some really good prices.

Always remember you get what you pay for. Never tried them, if they take plastic ok, but don't send to your grow. But I think everyone knows that. See if you can e-mail them and get more details.

Im not gonna grow at home either way. They say in the site they are mearly sold as souveniers and not for growing and whatever people do with the seeds once they are in their possession is their business. I live in Canada though and I think seeds are legal. We have some seed shops in the main cities.

Here, the growing season is 24-7-365.
Indoor that is.
Feel free to surf and read. Run the kids out, tell your friends you have no money.
Then sprak up, log on and turn on...

:farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :farm:

Gb

lol thanks man Im gonna do indoor when I move into a better location. There are a lot of indoor spots in this area though and the police know it. There are helicopters out almost everynight scanning for heat.

Latest posts

Back