Hey man...is it a man?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom O'Bedlam

Reaction score
sorry about the quality of the pix. THe plant is about 6 weeks old, and this is the only unusual thing I'm seeing. It looks like a pollen-sack to me but I want to be sure. Any help appreciated.

P7200001.JPG

P7200005.JPG

P7200025.JPG

P7200017.JPG

P7200027.JPG

it sure looks like it but i'd wait a day or so just to make sure. pics are a little blury. maybe better eyes will come along. but im gonna say ya its a boy.

its a bit blurry but from wat i can see it looks kinda like how mine did but mine is a female. Can u try and take a more clear pick? just so i can be sure before i make my call?

yea it think its a male, now that i can see the little ball. i think that is a pollen sack. there should only be strait little things hanging off.

dang...that sucks...it was one of the bigger and better-looking plants...but you are right I'm afraid...this will hurt it more than me

They always are!! ive learned to keep an eye out for the faster plants and stronger plants out the bunch, IMO so far they have most turned males.. male / female genetics.. no pun or disrespect intended to the ladies:eek: :eek: ..
i would wait 2-3 days just to be safe, no harm can be done since its still small.. good luckk. :aok:

Latest posts

Back