Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day Umbra! Hope you live to see a hundred. I'm one of those lucky people who grew up in the Cleaver's house. My Dad bought a thousand acres of farmland because my brother joined the FFA and wanted to raise a steer. Next thing you know, we had 150 head of Polled Herfords and 5 Black Angus bulls. I learned to be enterprising at an early age. Being in the Military for 20+ years, 3 divorces and moving who knows how many times, I don't have much left to pass out. I've kinda given it out as I went. Now that I'm permanent I guess I'll start acquiring things again.

We went the same way everyday --He knew where to go !-- Comfortable stride too !--

Keef that purple haze looked so good i wanted some stat.

Cane, just going thru my dads sports clippings and I did laugh. I came across one that was a very interesting prayer, I said, this isn't my dads, i turned it over and it was about a basketball game he was the star of. I thought of you. Good to laugh. Found this of our bull Big Red...View attachment bullga.jpg

So U gonna shut down and redo the grow after this cycle ?

I am. I'm going to repaint everything and open up a third room. I am going to run a whole garden full of new stuff and take 3 or 4 clones of each. I'm going to keep the ones I really like and give the rest to a friend of mine. I saved Nurse Larry, I have 3 clones of her in 1 gallon pots. The rest I'm going to let go. I am going to go stretchy Sativa dominate in one room, short and squat Indica in another room, and a third room for clone nursery. The goal is to wind up with 2 or 3 to go along with the nurse and then I hope to just run a small run of each to keep me in smoke and with a decent variety. When I do like now and smoke the same strain all the time I build up a pretty heavy tolerance.

My goal is to set up a couple of RDWC plants and see how that goes. After watching about a million Youtube videos on hydro, this seems like the way to go.
I just have to see for myself if this hydro is worth the expense.

somehow I am competing for worst music posted with this guy over at OFC @ stax. Hippie's ears are bleeding somewhere between Bob Dylan doing Frank Sinatra and Rufus Harley doing some Scotch Soul bagpipe jazz in the wrong key.

I would like to find a technique that would improve the quality of my smoke and maybe shorten up the growing time. I seem to need to veg about 6 or seven weeks to get the yield I like and then my flower cycles seem to run about ten days or so longer then other growers. I think the rdwc may do what I want. By the way keef, there are some excellent scrogs being built out of pvc for tubs like you grow in. I use 2x4's for mine but you can continue to grow the way you are now if you build a scrog support over the bin.

So now it does ? -- Beeches! -- This phone be asking for it !--
Rose I woulda rode Big Red !
Nick I'm still figuring out what I want to grow !-- I know I gotta get D.D. to help me decide which varieties to drop !-- I need to cut it in half !
Umbra my sound track for the day is Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton in thier work together and separately! -- I be grooving to Traffic --Cream -- Derek and the Dominoes! --

somehow I am competing for worst music posted with this guy over at OFC @ stax. Hippie's ears are bleeding somewhere between Bob Dylan doing Frank Sinatra and Rufus Harley doing some Scotch Soul bagpipe jazz in the wrong key.

Throw some Neil Young out there. At least those boys could hold a tune.:joint4:

Umbra breed stuff gets a white fuzz all over them !-- Don't point out the crows feet on my trim job !-- Dam hurricane was coming and I had to go !

Umbra did that GT have some fruit in it ? -- I can't identify it yet but this is fruity !-- -- However it turns out in a jar this another trick pony like the Snow Desiel !-- D.D. sent me a text a couple days ago said -- Grow more of that GT-X-BOC !-- Don't matter to me how it turns out I know it for the trick pony it is !

Cane thanks -- I got too many keepers !-- I gotta let some stuff go and it may just come down to an actual coin toss ! -- Cuz I got almost 2 dozen varieties !-- That is too many !-- I want to cut it down to 8 or so !-- Getting rid of 2/3 of my girls not gonna be easy !-- This is just too much juggling !-- I let my Master Kush sit in veg for about 6 months without running it !-- I just broke it out again and bout to make a run of it !

Yummy, scissor hash. One of my all-time favorite things about harvest day. I think this tastes even better than rosin.

Dam lawnmower started and I had to mow !-- Took some more caps and now I pay the price! -- It's not so much the mowing that hurts me it's pulling on the start rope !-- It wasn't too bad !-- Got done just in time to hear to hear the Pres. talk about respecting the flag while people in Puerto Rico beg for help and he treats them like he treats immigrants !-- His repsonse to Charlottesville -- Pardoning Sheriff Joe -- Targeting the black NFL players and now the way he treats Puerto Rico !-- Is there a pattern here or is it just me !
Maybe the caps will kick in and I won't care anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back