Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- I had a long talk with myself and I'm a reformed heathen !-- I'm off to church then a RNC get together to pray for the wall !-- I'm be a whole new person from now on !

It sounds good but I don't believe it myself !-- I'm just lit up and talking trash ! -- I yam what I yam and I'm O.K. with that !-- Time to get Yo tired as* up and do this day !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Let's do this thing !

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here...here we go......:48:

Good morning peeps. That Cindy looks wonderful Hackerman. I would be happy to smoke that. beautiful.

well, had a full day in the garage going thru my mom and dads things. Pretty heavy. mentally. My new best friends are the two dudes at goodwill that help me unload my car, Cupcakes for them today. I think i might have two more days of this. Cane, i just keep telling myself i am doing this for my kids. They wouldn't know what to do with all this stuff. thank goodness for speedy pot.

Tell me if my thinking is right ? -- I got something I call the BlueT.E. --mom was the Tranquil Elephantizer (Snow Lotus-x-88g13hp )--dad was Umbra's B.B. King -- So do I breed her to the Black Berry Snow Lotus male ? -- I got seed on the Snow Desiel fathered by that BBSL -- (Black Snow ) -- So U think hit the Blue T.E. with the BBSL ? -- Then hit a a girl from that with this Black Snow that is still just a twinkle in my eye ? U got to be pretty high to figure this stuff out !-- I might not be high enough yet ?--

That is some nice looking flower there, Hack. Cindy99 will have to be on my list for a someday grow.

I feel your pain, Keef. Literally. Hot and humid weather here in Taiwan is making my joints feel like I am 152 years old, not 52.

Sorry Rose. I had to go through my dads stuff when he passed away a few years ago. A lot of memories...

Everyone - smoke a fatty for me. Another 10 days til I can join in the fun...

Last night someone opened fire from way up in the Mandalay in Vegas -- Right now the body count is 50 dead and around 200 injured !-- There was a country music concert and he just started stripping clips into the crowd from like 30 stories up !-- They didn't even know what was happening !-- Sympathy for Las Vagas loss !

Bad night . My birthday cold morphed into copd attack and spent most on Sunday night in the ER. Scared my son and me.

Good morning everyone. We are in Fayetteville. Harley gets surgery at 10am so wish us luck if you have time.

Best wishes Nick !-- It's as hard on U as it is on Harley !-- Ya'll gonna be O.K. !-- If U brought one fire it up be good medicine for U !

Umbra -- Dam Cuz !-- Breathing is a good thing !-- I hope U get well soon !

U could feel the funk building yesterday ! --I didn't want to even talk to anyone !-- I tried by making one poor as* post but my heart wasn't in it !-- Ya'll take care out there !--

Running low on EM1 !-- I gotta have my EM1 !-- I divide my grow experience into 2 categories! -- Before EM1 and after EM 1 !-- I might have to go back in that Hydro store -- Scares me cause they know too much about what these things are used for !-- I gotta a persona for that !-- I go as Keef the mute !-- I ain't saying sheet to nobody !-- Get my EM1 and get da hell outta dodge !-- I got some ordered and it should be here in plenty of time !

Umbra, are you ok this morning? I m so sorry that happened, I hope your really are ok. was this asthma?

There are no words for the shooting.

Keef, EM1 is at amazon. OF, ten days and counting. Thinking of you.

Rose -- I know we got Amazon Prime !--and Amazon be thy name !-- Just about all my grow stuff comes from them !-- They bring me everything from toilet paper to coffee !-- If they would Bring me cold stuff I wouldn't even have to go to the store !

Umbra, are you ok this morning? I m so sorry that happened, I hope your really are ok. was this asthma?

There are no words for the shooting.

Keef, EM1 is at amazon. OF, ten days and counting. Thinking of you.

I am ok. For me a cold can be deadly. My bronchial passages swelled to the point I was having a hard time breathing. I started turning blue and I debated whether to go to ER or not. I tried laying down to go to bed and it decided it for me. My son drove me to the ER. Mega dose of prednisone and 4 albuterol treatments and I walked out of the ER. This is what happens when I have a cold or the flu. Doctor mentioned working is probably not in my future.

Sorry Cuz I thought I could lay hands on some rescue breathers but I couldn't !

No one should have to die because they can't get the medicine they need ! -- I know how serious that event was !-- Umbra very well could have died !-- Now the ER gonna want to be paid they blood money !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back