Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who U calling a Stoner U Old Fart ? -- How was work ? -- We trying to describe the terp profile of "V" !-- She a trick pony !-- I see it thru the fog !-- While U trying to figure her out she climb all up in your mind !-- Tricky !

Morning OFC up early headed to N.Seattle today, time too renew my M.M.J. Card ........:48:........

moring all,,,cool as hell,,,,in the low 50's ,did not want to get out the bed,,,,blanket so warw,,so cooled the dogs did not want to go outside(true florida dogs),,must of my house is gutted so there's no floors,no insulation in the walls ,gonna start laying floors today,,,i don't remember 3/4in plywood being this heavy ,,,,have a good day folks

Morning weed nerds. Another day in paradise, lol. Keef, that V is looking pretty dank.

Hi guys, Bud is up finishing some oil he started last night. His best friends dad is in hospice and ask bud for some oil for pain as he doesn't like morphine. So bud says you need to test it before we take it this morning.. SO. i just a bit of rso at 6:am. This is made out of the 1;1 cbd Blue shark. I have never tasted it or smoked it but it was a good plant, had lots so here we go. I don't think his dad will last more than a couple of days. So sad.
That is what is going on in the hood this morning. Oh, and I made some more doggy meds yesterday. The one dog that started on it a few weeks ago was bleeding internally. We gave it to her for pain and the bleeding stopped in 2 weeks. WHAT? we weren't thinking we could make her well, just help the pain.. she is a 10 year old very cute Chihuahua... that's the news from lake wobegone where ..... good night now.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Feel like I got beat up yesterday! -- I don't like mornings much !-- Zig carrying 3/4 inch plywood is out bounds for me !-- I could move one or 2 but that would hurt so bad !-- Glad U got this !
Chilly here too !-- We still sleep in a warm water bed -- Supposed to get down to 47 Saturday night !-- I been thinking about Puerto Rico !-- I can get further south if I move to there !-- There start medical mj December 1st !-- It's not so much the love of Texas that we here it is the not liking cold !--
Rose hang on I won't let U trip alone I took an elephant size dose of caps !-- Probably enough to put most people down !-- 62 degrees here right now with sun ! -- What's happening in my hood ? -- U have to ask someone else !-- I don't hang out with these people ! -- My face is hurting this morning !-- Humidity is real low and I'm used to that sea breeze !-- Umbra that "V" is nice !-- It has a certain sweetness and a hint of some kind of fruit !-- Not floral -- Not earthy -- I may have to smoke some more try to figure it out !-- Nevermind that was what was in da pipe !-- Easy to smoke !-- I should go check the farm !--
Maybe after some more coffee and a toke or 2 ?

I got 3 empty boxes in bloom because veg wasn't keeping up with giving me a box of plants a week -- I said screw it !-- Looks like bloom gonna be divided in half and Start half one month half the next !-- I got enough weed jarred hanging or on the vine to fill the gap !-- Fate tells U to do something -- Listen !

What up RE ? -- Somethings is obvious to some and others don't understand !-- Like them women wear them tight skirts and high heels on the Jerry Springer Show -- Seems obvious to me if U going on that show U should be wearing something U can fight in ! -- To each his own I guess ? -- I probably didn't need that many caps ? -- I need to get my stoned as* up and do something !-- I know I just have another cup of coffee !-- Like my daddy used to say --" Keef ain't afraid of work !-- He lay right down beside it and go to sleep !

I'm ascared of D.D. new ride !-- It talks !-- I don't talk to machines !-- I don't answer my phone or listen to messages !--I don't use my phone for that !- - U want a response U might better text me ! -- I drive the old car it don't talk !-- It's only been the last couple years I'm learned to order food at a drive thru food window speaker !
I used to have to park and go inside to order !-- Don't know why but that speaker used to say may I take your order -- I open my mouth but words no come out !-- I have quit trying to explain it cause I can't all I know is it has something to do with the head injury !

My project this afternoon is to do a little shopping and see what I find as a substrate for a 4 or 6 station DWC box. I don’t have room in my spaces for much more than that. I got about 3 or 4 weeks till one of my grow spaces open up and then in the other, I should have some plants big enough to take some clones. This is all new to me so I’m glad I got a nice group of tutors right here to help me. I spent a good part of yesterday you-tubing and I’m kinda liking the idea of adding an air lift pump for top feeding. It seems very simple and there is no need to have a submersible pump, just an air pump. I already got one’a those so I’m gonna do some experimenting with that.

Does that new car have a rear view camera? That is somethin I kinda like in some of them. My truck is too vintage for that and I hope to never buy another vehicle in my lifetime.

RE -- I kinda fell into water pharming !-- I got those dam dog pecker knats! -- The larvae eat your roots !-- D.D. found that aero cloner and I cut the top off my plants and stuck them in it !-- D.D. say NO DIRT in the grow room anymore !-- Once they rooted she ordered me some nutes !- More reading and like U said the good people here help each other !-- Once I had the cloner the nutes and copied that cloner on a larger scale ! -- I got'm now so that's what I use !-- If I woulda started with DWC that's probably how I would still be doing !--
I wanted to post the pic of this plant because it shows one the problems I got !-- It ain't gonna break cause it just fall over! -- I had to prop this girl up to get the pic !-- If I was gonna make a change it would be bigger baskets than the 2 inch ones I use !-- They make them in 3-4 and 6 inch sizes !- They cheap and I would fill them with those baked clay balls or something for weight so the basket could support a top heavy plant !

View attachment 20171025_110327-1.jpg

View attachment 20171025_110350-1.jpg

RE -- U can do that water anyway U want -- Bud up in Canada uses those boxes like mine except he uses them different -- He has a drain on his boxes that go to a res. He pumps the water up and let's it drip and drain away !-- I think Umbra and some others grow in that coco coir !--- Some do that drip and drain but Umbra just waters his plants with nute water cause the coco coir is just to support the plants best I remember-- We can put U in something that will work -- If U can find a plastic container that is low but fits the grow space U can use it !-- Be nice if it had a recessed lip on the inside to hold a lid !-- I'm not sure what U mean by top feeding but Hippy 420 used to run a pump all the time that sucked water out the res and sprayed it back next adding O2 without an air pump !-- Then the water was dripped and drain if I remember right ?

Some run straight chemical -- Like using miracle grow and adding a shot of hydrogen peroxide daily to keep anything from growing !-- I think the 3 part GH is sterile too !-- I got all sorts of bacteria and stuff in my boxes !--

What day do kids do trick or treat ? -- I don't play !-- I turn my lights off !-- Put a sign up telling them little bastids to go away !-- I do not understand this holiday !-- U raise kids and tell them things like don't take candy from stranger then once a year U encourage them to that very thing !-- What da ?? -- I don't even know which God does this holiday belongs to !-- I think the whole thing is a scam anyway !-- Me keeping up with the Jones in some kinda neighborhood competition ain't gonna happen !-- U win go away !

Up until 3 years ago I lived at the end of a long winding road and we got no trickers out there, too scary I guess, now we live in a senior park and we get none either. I like it just fine myself. We don’t usually hang around home that night anywho, we’ll go to our kids house and harass them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back