Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually don't come around here much either !-- I want it to stay that way !-- Taking bud off the vine today !-- This one is Box OF Chocolate #1 -- Cafe Mocha !-- chocolate and coffee work for me !-- Umbra he sling pollen like a gunfighter !-- Dam Cuz !-- How U breed these trichs factories ? -- Ain't no place ain't got them !

View attachment 20171025_145240-1.jpg

4th of July and New Years Eve I gotta be home to fight fires !-- They shoot bottle rockets and stuff off on the beach then the onshore wind blows them back overhead and into the dry seagrass !-- That stuff burn like gasoline !-- Dumasses !

Been checked off on my Pear and Coconut brandy and the blueberry was already locked in !-- That last little hurdle and I solved it !-- I make some dam good liqour now !-- I hear they even make wine and brandy outta grapes !-- I have to give it a try one day !

Black Domina need Keef to grow it !-- I can just tell it! -- O.K. so I been at seedfinders !-- Black Berry Snow Lotus ain't even black but I think I want to grow some black colored weed !-- Purple and pinks too !--
Wanna get high ?

Rose I wouldn't know that since U never told me anything about her genetics !-- She a beauty !-- Black and Purples yep that's what I want !

Also got some Snow Lotus genetics but I want her in pure form !-- It's the disease !-- Not like I need it but it ain't about need !
I got that SR 91 from Hippy and wish I knew more about it too !

Ok I did a little work on my new DWC box. It’s just gonna be a 2 holer since that’s about all the room I got in my grow space. That will also allow the plants to spread a little more. So here is what I got. I decided to go with this top feeding box cuz it’s kinda cool and I’ve read a little about it, maybe it’s all bull S**t but I’m gonna give it a whirl. It uses an air pump to push a little of the juice up and it trickles down the roots and back into the reservoir. It also has a couple air stones in the bottom for oxygenation. I gotta work on getting the pump mounted a little better so it doesn’t turn but that’ll be an easy fix. No pump down in the water to add heat as the air pump sits outside the box. I’ll put it in action after I harvest the next crop that’s currently in my grow space.

View attachment 98740878-7AE4-4C91-984A-5178DE4B6C7A.jpeg

View attachment 790F186C-FCE6-46AB-8069-EE167E900C3B.jpeg

I just grows them Umbra U bred them !-- RE that'll work !-- I wasn't sure what U were talking about with top feeding !-- Same thing I know as drip and drain !-- I am down here in the belly of the beast so I don't always know the right words !-- but -- I knows what that is and it'll work !-- Bud up in Canada ( I need to check on him he said he'd be around in a week or so ) -- He got several boxes like that but he drains to a seperate res then pump it up to drip thru the plant roots -Then back to the res again for another trip !-- The air pump moving the water is new but I see what U doing and no doubt U can raise dank in that !-- U could even drill a couple 2 inch holes in that lid and use them them to clone in same nutes -- Same drip and they'll root !

That’s a good lookin bud there Nick! Some day I’ll get one that looks like that. Prolly knock me on my a** though!

RE get U a cheap pH pen and TDS or PPM pen !-- They may cost U $10 each! -- If U use tap water U need to measure it and see where U starting !-- My tap water is too salty and got 250 something parts per Million of God knows what so I installed a $100 reverse osmosis system under the bathroom sink !-- Make my own distilled water practically ! -- Mine has only 6 ppms in it after the filter !-- After U add your nutes U adjust the pH ! -- Mine wanders between 5.6 and 6.4 -- I perfer it stay below 6.0 !

Turned the page while I posting !-- Nick yes U do !-- Work it Cuz !-- Which one that be ?

How do you correct if your ppm is high? Maybe just get different water?

pH down !-- Acid is down salty is up !-- Read the numbers and and add some of what U need !-- Kinda gotta keep them both around !
Nick ya'll gonna make me grow bigger plants !-- Might be making that move soon anyway !-- Fate keeps pushing me that way !-- I gotta get a couple green Santa seed runs together !-- Giggy sent me those mazar--Nightshade and BBSL seed so I bred them and returning his seed !-- Plus my bud the Gloman want some !--
One handed pot farmer use a dam tractor to grow weed !-- I hope he be around again soon too !-- I said I'd have those seed out early this week and I ain't got it done yet !-- I'm slow they both know it from the past but they also know they'll be there eventually !--

I understand the ph part, I just don’t know about the ppm. I got a report on my water last year cuz I brew beer but I don’t remember anything in it about ppm. Also the report said my water was kinda alkaline but when I test it myself, it seems kinda acidic, about 5.5 or so. I think my beer taste pretty good though...

Thats that suprise from Umbra. I'm guessing I'll be a babysitting her another two weeks or so, just in time for BOM! She gots about 50 tops just like that one.

I could see them in the background I was gonna ask about them !-- Yep I don't think nobody gonna be taking these !-- I'd just put the rocking chair on the porch and load the pump gun !-- U ain't coming in here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back