Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know these things RE !-- I do know that people post to stand up when the President enters or leaves a room !-- Wish someone would tell the Donald about that so he quit bragging about all the standing ovations he gets !-- Jimmy Kimmel hit that one on the head !
I'm take my old as* to bed !

morning ,,,body hurtin gonna take the day off,,,have been going full speed for a few weeks now and its catching up to me ...gonna sit here and drink tea and smoke weed all morning,,gotta see how I'm doing on budget maybe ill treat my self to lunch at chili's,,,stay safe be well

Good plan Zig. Rest up. Got my tea and a bowl think I will join you........:48:.......

Morning O.F.C. !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin this morning -- I'm bummed !-- Purple oil Nick ? --U da man !-- Yo Zig -- Feeling like an old farts this morning !-- Old Fart is a state of mind not an age !-- There were times when I was 21 that I was an old fart !-- U hit the wall ? -- I knows about that it was about 2 weeks post Katrina when I Hit That wall myself -- U just got to do the minimum sometimes to let your body recover some -- It's O.K. to rest as a matter of fact if U don't take care of yourself your body will shut U down !

Went to the city yesterday picked up my new MMJ card. Good for 15 plants $125. Year ...what a racket...Doc.said he had about 65 patients to see...

I got some room to spare Cane !-- Ain't that a sad pic ? -- Looks like we going halfies on bloom !-- Next week we fix this !-- Still won't look like much for awhile but it grows !
I ain't ready to trim those last babies yet !-- D.D. leaving in about an hour then maybe ?

View attachment 20171026_091225-1.jpg

Fuzz Cut Peach Cider ? -- What do U get when U combine crisp, refreshing apple with sweet fuzzy peach ?
A mouthwatering pairing like sunshine in a bottle . Juicy ripe peach up front with a dry green apple finish . Easy drinking Fuzz Cut is a perfectly sessionable combination of dripping Georgia fruit with crunchy fresh apple and just enough effervescence to make it go down smooth !

What U think ? -- I never made no cider before !-- but I bet I could !

View attachment 20171026_095101-1.jpg

Good morning all,

Zigggy, i hope you can rest today.

Cane, it is a rip but a cheap way to have some peace of mind. We won't worry about the law, just the rippers.

How long after you flip do plants show sex? If they aren't mature with alternating nodes, are they even old enough to show?

Good morning all,

Zigggy, i hope you can rest today.

Cane, it is a rip but a cheap way to have some peace of mind. We won't worry about the law, just the rippers.

How long after you flip do plants show sex? If they aren't mature with alternating nodes, are they even old enough to show?

Yes Rose it is a good piece of mind..
Are you flipping just to sex?
I would say about two weeks they should start showing....

Just finished transplanting my little ones into one gal.pots give them a couple weeks I will flip them to sex them..

They will be staying under 12/12 now. This is for my seed project. They don't have alternating nodes yet, and I always thought they were not mature enough to show until then. I guess I will find out. Thanks Cane.

U should see sex within 2 weeks !-- Some faster than others !-- One of those 4 empty bloom boxes gonna be used for sexing for awhile !-- Can't rush it !-- They show when they show but at 12/12 they WILL show sex !-- The first batch will have Nurse BlackBerry / The Black Nurse -- ( still not sure what to call it )and Umbra's "V" -- Black "V" ? -- and a Black and White Indica !--Blackberry Purple Haze being stubborn -- She don't like pH fluctuations !-- I'll be starting a few more seed from her soon I pretty much got my 3 or 4 plants from what Waldo did on each variety he bred !

Good morning ladies and old farts, Rose, I don’t know the answer but it sure seemed to take a long time for my two harles to show. Sometimes I get short on patience but nature seems to have plenty.

Patience is not my strong suit either !-- That's why I sex them small get them boys out !-- I been thinking about these BlackBerry AK 48 seed I got !-- I can do 2 things at once sometimes more -- Anyway fast finishing ? -- It would be nice to go down below 60 days to finish !-- I mess with a plant too !-- Take it early one time then take it late another time see which is best !-- That The White -x- Nepal Indica that Umbra bred ? --U don't want her to run long !-- Amber will melt U !-- Couch lock to the extreme !-- A few days early she still kick your as* but U can function ! -- Take several runs just to find out when I like her best -- D.D. packing her stash box !-- Cleaning me out of "V" -- but I got one hanging !-- She like V and rightly so !

I'm getting ready to order some pumps for a 6 bucket + res RDWC setup. Any suggestions on pumps that will move the h20 and air while not breaking the bank. I know I should ask this in the water gardening section but youse guys are family you know? Discussion time. I'm planning on being up and running around Jan with a full blown grow. I may have to get my feet wet between now and then with a simpler system, I gotta figure out this nute thing.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I’m listening Nick, I’m trying to decide on nutes for DWC as well. I want it as simple as possible for now. I’ve been using earth juice in my soil grows but I’m guessing that’s not the way in DWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back