Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Umbra !-- Hope U feel better soon !-- That's not good !-- Try to stay hydrated !

Muddy Paws -- I run a 4 part bloom rotation of 60 day finishers !-So I harvest some every 2 weeks -- -- Aero under LEDs -- It's all the same grow !--

:rofl:

welcome a Member thats been here 10 years :stoned:

Kid has not helped with anything. I snapped. He wouldn't even get up to feed dogs this morning, because he was playing video games all night. I threw him out of the house, made him take his dog too.

My older son has brain damage too. I feel ya. Drink lots of H2O and take xtra vitamin C and feel better soon. Metamucil might help..or apples (fiber)!

-Keef - thanks for the info!

O Ya. 4:20......:48:.....
Umbra two weeks with the shits sorry man hope that you get feeling better soon

Umbra have U tried imodium or one those anti-diahrea medicines ? --

What up Cane ? -- Dude it is always 420 up in here !-- I can't let U smoke alone !-- I already had three doses of cannacaps today !-- I can jump into a wall in a single bound !-- Still sore !

Took some Nightshade -x- BBSL clones today and threw out the last male to show !-- I ain't starting anymore seed for awhile !-- I got to sort this mess out !-- NS-X-BBSL and Mazar-i-Shariff--x--BBSL were slow to sex but they mine now !-- Couple heavy duty indicas right there !-- Them and that AK48-X -BBSL gonna work right for me !-- Put some food on top that last dose of caps and POW!-- Right to the head !-- I feel kinda like a human wobble head !-- Where my pipe ? -- Still raining so who got a blues link for ole Keef ?

Umbra, that is too long to be sick. Do you have probiotics? You have no insurance yet, do you. You need a stool sample. Sorry. I am also sorry your son is being a blank. Immodium? Like keef said?

Imodium for a week. Son had no where to go. He had to go to work and couldn't take his dog, lol. He dropped off the stuff he took with him and his dog, then went to work. I was sleeping when he came back. Just found his dog and stuff and figured the rest out.

Morning O.F.C.!-- 6:15 central and 59 degrees at the beach !---- Time to get your tired asses up !-- It's Sunday!- We got a holy Wake and Bake to do !-- Burning Bush ? -- I don't remember the exact scripture but I burnt a little bush myself so I get it !-- So get up-- get your morning beverage and the Holy pipe and do your duty !--- We got bush to burn !- Weed ain't smoking itself !

morning ofc,,,been gone a while (work) one of the best things my dad ever did for me was to kick me out the house ,,,,you grow up fast when you few options ,,,I'm glad your son came back as quick as he did ,,,bad things happen fast when your homeless ,,,good luck to you sir ,,,,,,,

What up Zig ?-- I'm old as dirt but I remember when I turned 18 !-- There was this undeclared war and they had this thing called the " draft " !-- I had been watching the body count and I was able bodied with no family money to buy me a medical deferment for "bone spurs " or something like that and no other excuse !-- Only the top 10 % of a high school class had any chance of getting into college unless your family could buy U a spot !-- That meant that I was prime cannon fodder --the military and going to Canada were my only choices !-- So after I turned 18 I didn't wait for them to come for me -- I blew the engine in my car so my dad dropped me off at the recruiting Offices at about 5:30 in the morning on his way to work-- Army man showed up first so I was on a bus outta town that day !--

Thanks Zig ! -- I have several problems that show up on occasion from the head injury !-- Most just cause pain but -- Sometimes the mind kinda jumps time or something and don't work exactly right so it's best I stay to myself !-- U know what they say ? -- A mime is a terrible thing to lose !

off to church,,,,,seven days without church make one weak..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back