Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's right Nick !-- Got to be 420 somewhere !-- What we smoking ? -- They's weed in that jar right there be what I'm smoking !-- Er !-- King Louie da 13th -- SR 91 or whatever is in that other jar ?
Light it up I ain't got time to play !

WoodHippy in da house !-- Hope U been well ! -- Just packed a pipe of that SR91 I got from U !

Wednesday I'm taking a Cheesy Jones I got from the WoodHippy and 2 children of plants I got from him in The AK48-X BBSL and Panama Powerhouse - x - BBSL !-- Fine weed too !

someone asked me what nurse larry tastes like? what does it?

Hey St Nick and Wood hippy, nice to see you guys.

Smoking Panama power house now. Watch it you can smoke to much.
Check on umbra I know he is sick and Fed Up with Life.
Love SR91 to.

Cheesy Jones Too !-- D.D. like that one !--I like weed !-- I had a little Mazar -x-BBSL boy that I bred to SR 91 and got seed in a bottle !-- Think I got some PP -x - BBSL seed too !-- He took the stretch out that girl !-- Got my cuts but this is just a 1st run plant !

Umbra can U lay hands on some opiates ? -- I ain't talking about "drugs" to get U high either -- opiates should stop the diarrhea even if the immodium hasn't helped !-- It don't even have to be a strong opiate !-- Low dose Codeine will work fine !

Got weed decarbing and a plan !-- Ain't gonna be no blues tonight !-- I'm put a little food on top some caps and we going with Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton together and alone !-- Traffic -- Cream --Derek and the Dominoes !-- Layla !!!-- Dear Mr. Fantasy -- Should keep me rocking !

Got weed decarbing and a plan !-- Ain't gonna be no blues tonight !-- I'm put a little food on top some caps and we going with Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton together and alone !-- Traffic -- Cream --Derek and the Dominoes !-- Layla !!!-- Dear Mr. Fantasy -- Should keep me rocking !

Mr Fantasy, one of the very first records I ever bought. I might still have it, I got quite a few and even a turntable to play’m... most of the records are buried in my shed though. Gonna have to go on an expedition soon...

someone asked me what nurse larry tastes like? what does it?

Hey St Nick and Wood hippy, nice to see you guys.

Nice to see you too Rosebud. I can't really tell ya what it tastes like. These days between my synuses and my lungs, well, anyways I can't taste it. Can smoke it without coughing though so thats a Godsend in its own way.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I don’t usually get a lot of detectable flavor when I smoke weed either, too many years smoking tobacco I quess though I quit that long ago as well. Now when I started vaping the herb recently, that’s another story. I’m finally get a taste of what is really there so I’m looking forward to trying soma these flavors that I hear in the weed descriptions I read....
Looking forward to some Nurse Larry x Valentine and a few others from the house of Rose real soon...

Caps in my belly and I changed my mind about music --kinda !--Pulled up Cream Live at the Royal Albert Hall in 1968 on you tube and we rocking !

Smoking Panama power house now. Watch it you can smoke to much.
Check on umbra I know he is sick and Fed Up with Life.
Love SR91 to.

I'm getting by. Son #1 called to tell me I was the worst father ever. I told him then delete my phone number and never call again. He said no. I said send your brother a plane ticket and let him live with you. He was unwilling to let his brother live with him. So I blocked his number.

I only see my daughter at family funerals and I ain't going to no more !-- We're polite enough to each other for short periods of time ! -- Not the kind of person I would want to call friend !-- I guess I should have some bad feelings or something about it but I don't !

The Ballad of John Henry by Joe Bonnamassa? -- U ain't the boss of me I listen to the blues if I want !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back