Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed !-- Caps got me on the run !-- I just leave U with the immortal words of Primus !---- Jerry was a Race Car Driver !

Wait !--Umbra about that phone # blocking and stuff ? -- I got a better solution !-- I don't answer my phone unless it is D.D.!-- She wouldn't call unless it was an emergency !-- and I don't check my voice mail either!-- U want a response U might better text me !

Morning O.F.C.!- Ugh !-- Growing old sucks !-- It hurts when I do this !-- I'm mad with U people anyway dis morning !-- I was gonna watch the music awards show last night and ya'll got me high and I missed it !-- and who took my lighter ? -- Pot heads will steal a lighter without even trying or thinking about it !-- I want my lighter back ! -- Get me some coffee see if I can find another lighter or some matches !

Morning Zig did it ever warm up any ?-- We at mid 50s headed toward low 70s --Nothing but sun !
Working on my 2nd cup of coffee and I found my lighter !-- It was in my pocket !-- Now I'm calm down and start all over with a proper wake and bake !

So your right Keef, a pothead did steal your lighter...Happens to me all the time, good morning potheads....
Happy Monday mornin to ya, yeah I’m retired....

I think it is a dam miracle that I can grow da frost !-- I pHed one time ?-- These days I listen and look and react !-- Pump don't sound right I know why and fix it !-- Working on the problem of keeping my nute concentration climbing toward the end of bloom and burning my leaf tips !-- Yellowing of leaves ? -- Depends on stage of growth !-- We in late bloom the plant gonna start shedding those fan leaves and ain't nothing wrong ! -- Caps and whatever in this pipe trying to melt me !

Scrambled eggs with crumbled breakfast sausage in it and smothered with american cheese -- toast and jelly !-- I don't care !-- That's just how I roll ! -- Right after I finish this pipe !

this coffee makes me ****. unlike oldfarts I can still make it to the bathroom..:bolt:

Just so U know I been trying hard to control my mouth so I don't get kicked outta here for good but I'm thinking maybe it is time for me to go dark and climb back under my rock ?--- I have trouble living in a pretend world !-- (Pretending everything is fine ) ! -- I'm give myself a few days to make up my mind !-- but it might be for the best ? -- Moving to the boonies and being a hermit starting to sound mighty good !

Just so U know I been trying hard to control my mouth so I don't get kicked outta here for good but I'm thinking maybe it is time for me to go dark and climb back under my rock ?--- I have trouble living in a pretend world !-- (Pretending everything is fine ) ! -- I'm give myself a few days to make up my mind !-- but it might be for the best ? -- Moving to the boonies and being a hermit starting to sound mighty good !
Working for Me.

Budlight I am in a holding pattern on beans. Going to keep the Monkey in the Bag. Thinking Apollo 13 next.

Beautiful Nugs Keef....
Been raining all day here in PNW...
This Oregon diesel be nice....:48:....

Evening Hippy !-- We talking about it !-- I'm itching to set up a real grow and I need some privacy for that !-- Cuz -- U got a Green Santa seed run coming your way soon !-- I'm still digging out some seed !
Couple more weeks I should have them all together !-- I send U enough to share too if U want !

Getting my SS applied for right now !-- We might be disappearing into the brush country ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back