Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most time my bedtime snack on top those caps bout an hour fore bed time is some smashed Ritz crackers with buttermilk poured on top !-- Cause that's just how I roll !

Hi guys, my computer is on it's way back to the factory... 7-9 days. I am using bud's lap top when he isn't.

I posted up bud of the month, enter you guys that grow all this beauty in here, share with the site please. I don't mean to nag, really.

Have any of you tasted laughing Buddha it makes you laugh. really. 80 sativa 20 indica. thinking this summer?

those thai strains take way too long for me. Nick, Rose has been having success with using CBD tincture before bed and getting good sleep. You might add some CBD plants to your grow.

Rose -Umbra I been worried about U Guys!-- Glad U around !-- Sativas is for outside Indicas and indica dominate is for inside !-- Well it would be if them dam helicopters would stay da hell away but that's one way they hunt us down here so --No sativa for me yet !-- I be O.K. though !-- I got some Indicas that'll get-r-done ! -- I'm excited to run some high CBD too !-- My Indicas will put me down but I think CBDs would help me more ! --One day maybe ole Keef grow a sativa or 2 ?

Suppers ready !-- Got to take a break before I eat !-- Garlic Shrimp over pasta --Garlic toasted French Bread and a shrimp cocktail !-- It is my confident bet that ain't nobody gonna smell that weed decarbing in the oven!-- I know what it smells like !-- Garlic Shrimp with a side of decarbed weed !--Yummy !

those thai strains take way too long for me. Nick, Rose has been having success with using CBD tincture before bed and getting good sleep. You might add some CBD plants to your grow.

I guess you don't like that 11 to 13 week flower thing?

Rose told me she would send me some but she made a number of crosses and I don't know what to ask for.

I think the CBD Crew mix are indicas that she crossed with umbra’s CBD giant Valentine... might be pretty good night meds. I don’t have a clue about how much time these would need.

I never grew any so I told her I would take what she sent and be grateful !-- I don't know nothing bout no high CBD stuff !-- I just grow dank !-- but I'm interested !-- I need something in the morning when I get up !-- 6 - hours straight is plenty for this old man but mornings can be hard to get moving !-- In the morning I need what ya'll call night time medicine !

I have permanent sciatic damage that qualified me for disability. The Docs offered 2 options. 1 was their "pain management program" and the other was to sever the nerve permanently. I couldn't take the meds and I chose not to have the surgery. Been suffering ever since but its the nights when it is really bad. Most of the time its about a 4 on the scale. At least the weather don't make much difference. Nerves on the other hand.......

I know what sciatic pain feels like so I feel for ya. Mine wasn’t permanent though so for that I’m thankful. I do know how to bring it back but try not.... I also know that my experience so far with high CBD weed was very relaxing so mayhaps it’s worth checking.

You done fucked up that shrimp by drowning it in that red ****

:48:

I fell through a false floor in the computer room where I worked and broke my back. It took 3 months for my company to finally own up and by the time it was fixed (my back) the nerve was screwed. I woke up in the recovery room and knew instantly that my back was fixed and it has never given me a problem since. The nerve never recovered. Doc said if I had seen him sooner....... Oh well, the herb has been my friend ever since. May not kill the pain but its much easier to deal with it.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C.!-- 55 at the beach -- U know what we do in da morning !-- Time to burn !-- Ugh !-- Now that hurts right there !--
Nick that sucks !-- Nerve damage like that will slow U down some for sure !-- I'm pretty good except for the left arm and everything above my shoulders ! -- I went the way of thier "Pain Management" and became a legal junkie !-- 90 mg. Of time released morphine 3 times a day !-- I had always enjoyed an occasional opiate run so I slid right into the addiction !-- Lost most of a decade !-- They almost kilt ole Keef !-- Now I don't go to the doctor !-- Trust them ? -- Hell No !-- This is my body or what's left of it anyway and I'm da boss of dis body not U Mr. Doctor man !
Them mind bender doctors is the worst !--They got this God complex !-- They can walk thru life saying this one is crazy --this one is not !-- Turned me into a piece of furniture !-- Stand me in the corner and I still be there when U come back !-- Flushed that sheet down the commode and never went back !

At my last disability hearing when the judge walked in with his cowboy hat and little western string bowtie and saw the braid hanging down my back I knew it was over soon as I saw him !-- Even when all the lawyers on both side said he can't work the judge pointed out that I confessed I helped the wife around the house when I could !-- He said I wasn't disabled !-- I could get a job folding clothes !-- Thank U Lady Justice !-- My only consolation is that I outlived that redneck judge !

When I can press some high CBD/ THC oil -- I got some DMSO and a plan !-- If it works for me I'll share the formula !-- Extract gonna have to be very clean and I think Rosen oil is !-- Got some experimenting to do and only got one test subject !-- Me !

I don't think I know squat about breeding weed but like I heard one time "Even a blind squirrel find a nut once in awhile " -- This ole blind squirrel found one !-- Rose's Nurse Larry with a BlackBerry Berry Snow Lotus dad from Giggy !
And Yes !-- I call her " The Black Nurse " !-- I got no words to 'splain her ! -- She good medicine but she very powerful medicine and probably would scare most !-- I like it !

View attachment 20180131_070612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back