Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Zig !-- How U doing today girlfriend ? -- I don't know bout U but I'm bout over this cold weather !-- It was in the 60s yesterday so I tried to start my scooter since I haven't been on it in awhile !- Got a gremlin in it and don't want to start !- I fix it when it warm up !-- Scooter Dog want to ride !-- I have a carrier I can use to strap the pup to my chest !-- She do like to ride the beach !--

So I'm chatty today ? -- Big deal !-- Don't read it if U don't want !-- U know when I started cutting out my girls fathered by the BBSL -- I was just putting Black in front of the name and moving on -- Black AK-- Black "V" -- Black Mazar !-- When it came to Nurse Larry it gave me pause to call it "The Black Nurse " -- I thought about it awhile !-- I came from a ultra conservative family that didn't do race mixing !-- US Army took that out of me pretty dam quick !-- Multi-cultural --Multi-racial !-- Then 20 years in mostly large hospitals assisting with surgery !-- We all people we just look different !-- If During surgery if I needed--"Nurse Mary " and Ask someone to go get Nurse Mary and they said who ?-- If she or he was a redhead very white person I would have no problem saying the real white redheaded Nurse over at so and so !-- If Nurse Mary was black and they said who ? -- We ain't got time to play in the O.R. so I would say go get Nurse Mary the black Nurse over there !-- It was just a descriptive !-- I live in a multi cultural --multi racial --world with different sexual orientations and I'm just fine with that !-- New Orleans was da bomb so many culturals made it fascinating to me !- They say once U get that mud in your blood U can't ever get it out !-- You'll be back !- I miss it !-- It's so open over here !-- Ain't no place to run !-- I get out of sight on U in the swamp ? -- Shame on U if U keep chasing me !

Doctor Mindbender ask me for an example of the stress I would face regularly in my job !-- I said how about "Hurry up you're killing my patient "-- The doc was the nut job not me !

got a new picture taken.

Doc says things look great. whats your secret?

--- poker-face ---

CBD, THC, body Ph , turmeric, flax, mushroom ... you wouldn't understand

--- poker-face ---

shrug my shoulders,
"Just lucky, I guess."

:48:

View attachment IMG_2527.jpg

Fast Joe in da house !-- Da man who went toe to toe with brain cancer and kicked it's as* !- -- Wasn't no accident !-- Keep doing what U do Joe !-- Your story should give hope to many !-- I try to help a cancer patient I have to do it under threat of jail !-- I could do a lot of good around here if they'd let me !

Umbra still alive ? -- Cuz when your stomach can handle it -- THCA won't get U high when taken orally but it is very good for the digestive tract !-- Maybe try some caps or oil that has not been decarbed !-- It won't hurt to give it a try ?

Tree Top Flyer -- Copperhead Road -- Coming into Los Angeles ?-- Seems to be a theme here !- Oh well !- Got farming to do !-- Every other Wednesday I move some to bloom !-- That be today !-- Got to change out a box and refill it the bring them over by lights out at 7 central !-- The rotation rolls on !
U know I wish I woulda give it more thought before I just started putting Black in front the Momma's name on all these daughters of Waldo (BBSL) -- I still got King Louie and Master Kush !

Good morning potheads, gonna be mid 60’s today and next week into the 70’s. No rain in the foreseeable future...

Study hard Umbra !-- U don't want to fail !--
Cheat !-- Ain't nun they business anyway !-- I used to burn one on the way to take a urine drug screen !-- Now days ? -- I just ain't doing it !-- And here's a middle finger for ya for asking !

I know wouldn't none ya'll would bloom something this small !-- but-- I ain't U !-- That ugliest box on the right ?-
I think I been running that box for close to 4 years !- Add nute water and --Cycle after cycle !-- Change out the pump assembly along with cups and collars and I run it till it falls apart !

View attachment 20180131_103313.jpg

Rose told me she would send me some but she made a number of crosses and I don't know what to ask for.[/QUOTE]

Good Morning guys,

Good luck umbra, a horrible time to have to quit for you.

Keef, i think i have your home addy somewhere, probably on my pms here, I will look.

Nick, Send me your addy and I will send you some seeds. Yes, the cbd crew xV are going to be good. I will send you a few of each. I think the nurselarryv will be good to as welll. I would be happy to send them to you and anyone else.

So i have a humidity problem, i have a humidifier going in there for 20 hours and the humidity was 6 when i got up, i opened a window and got it up to 19.

I have water in the tub, and the sink and on the grow top of the tub with a fan blowing on the water.. any ideas ? Maybe my hygromerter is wrong, my seedlings look uncomfortable.

I don't know how you use your phone for posting, no way. Keef.
I miss my computer and my gummy game. lol. I will be mailing out more seeds so let me know.

Did you guys see the moon This morning was too cloudy but last night it was very cool.

keef i appreciate your commitment to not getting us kicked out. lol

Last night the moon was pretty cool. Fog was super dense this morning at 5am. The dogs went nuts and me and my son up. They went outside and stared at the sky for 20 min, then came in and laid down. Just kind of weird. Dr appointment is today for gut issues. Some of the CBD seeds have already made their way to other countries and some are still enroute. It has turned into an International medical relief program, lol. Rose, thank you for all your efforts.

The moon last night just after dark was amazing too, the wife and I got up to take a peek at about a quarter to 5 this morning. Just about the start of eclipse I guess. Pretty blue but a lot smaller than yesterday evening. We went back to bed for a few hours after that...
Rose, I use an iPad for most of my internet communications, have you tried something like that, lots of variations on that theme. Easier on the eyes than a phone.

When in Rome ? -- I'm used to my phone !-- It's always within reach !-- If I remember to take it with me !-- Which is not often !-- It's not like I'm computer savy and stuff !-- I'm lucky to Google--e-mail and get here !-- It's enough !
Rose --I send my addy to U again right now in a PM !-- I know I sent it and U got it somewhere but we old Stoners--It would be easier if I just send it again !-- I be happy with whatever U send !
I think I already said I don't talk on the phone except in and emergency and I ain't gonna be happy if I have to !-- I don't use my phone for that !-- U want a response U might better text me !-- I ain't even listening to voice mail either !

Head injuries are strange things !-- Took me several years to learn to order fast food again !-- I have a problem talking to a machine !-- It don't have to make sense it's just the way it is !---I had to park and go in so I could order from a person !-- - To order fast food now days I have to write the order down and just read it without thinking !-- They used to say may I take your order and words wouldn't come out my mouth !

Being an expert in these things I think I can safely say never try to bust concrete with your face !-- It ain't gonna turn out well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back