Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Red, thought you might like this. 1 of John Gorka's musical heroes was Stan Rogers. Part of Stan's entourage was this guy Grit Laskin. His name is Will and he is a luthier by trade. He is truly gifted and possessed. His inlay work is beyond anything you have see. The guitar he made for Danny O'Keefe, had inlaid fly fisherman catching a trout on the fret board done in abalone and mother of pearl. It was too beautiful to travel with, lol. His latest work is his life inlaid the length of the neck. It's called the Grand Complication

View attachment Grand-Complications.jpg

Howdy stoners. Rose, I have the same humidity problem you do. It is making the re-vegg I got going on a challenge. Mine is currently 37% but it got as low as 7%. I resorted to sitting a big 5 gallon soup pot on my hot plate. I keep it on simmer (tiny bubbles) and it helps. 30% worth anyways.

My Android has a text to speech function that makes posting pretty easy. I'm an old school programmer though so I do the majority of my posting on a laptop. Just more comfortable with a keyboard.

The moon was amazing here. Huge and we got about 4/5ths of the eclipse.

48 % humidity almost all da time !-- May rise if I been spilling water and stuff but it stays close to that !-- Hell yeah on the hot plate with a pot of water !-- That should do it !
It was cold !-- I wasn't going out to look at no moon !-- I'll watch the rerun on TV !

Durban Poison ? -- Da Definitive Domina want to come to Texas bad !-- I ain't been seed shopping at seedfinders !-- U know me I ain't like that !-- One day when I can grow outside I might have to grow some that stuff like Durban Poison !- --Thai -- Some them Central --South American sativas !
Definitive Domina ? -- I'll have her !

I ever get to build my new type engine -- It got no moving parts and relies on a computer program --I know what I want it to do but --I don't know how to make a computer do that !-- !-- Good thing I know a computer programmer --Or 2 !-- My version of the Bliss -Leavitt Mark 7 steam torpedo engine of another time !-- Jumped a one ton torpedo 40 ft. Into the air !-- Keef want to ride it ! - I call my version "Wet Heat "--It should be much more powerful than the original !-- It was to be my swan song but I got broke !

Durban poison is something I have, well not in a pure form. Mine is Durban poison x ( C99 x Acapulco gold). Just took cuts last night. 9 to 10 weeks finish.

All I got to say about that is U a Dog Umbra !-- Try to slide that past me !-- U should know I gotta go look !-- I want Deep Chunk !-- I got a plan brewing but it ain't completely jelled yet !-- I don't want to grow something everyone else can also grow !-- I figure I got some time and some stuff to work with so I been toying with the idea of that Black Domina because I'm thinking about maybe growing black weed ?-- Not something with the word black thrown in front of it either !-- I got a few strong Indicas and That Nurse Larry-x-BBSL is very dark and potent!---- Maybe when they blow the whistle I'll have a stable of unique weeds ?-- Black but with different terps profiles !-- I'm kinda trying to breed back toward the original Indicas without knowing what I'll find !

BBP sent me some his deep chunk crosses. Not at the top of my list for doing much with it now. I do have the peyote purple x deep chunk flowering.

My 2 latest daughters of Waldo -- MZR = Mazar-i-Shariff-- NS = Nightshade !-- 1st run seed plants !-- I got my cuts --They ain't going no where !

looking good man have you tried topping your little ones that way they stay small but have a few more tops :48:

Usually do but missed these 2 !-- I got another NS I topped before bloom !-- Shoulda took a pic of it that where I got my cuts !-- Wasn't throwing out a girl just because I already had one like it !

Seed from Umbra's --Temple -x- BPU -- with a BBSL dad !-- Where's Waldo ? -- He was everywhere ! Pic is too dark but they tiger striped seed !

View attachment 20180131_142326.jpg

Forgot !-- Yo Bud that UBC Chemo -- Did the dad make 3 leaves at a time too or do U just have the girl ?-- I'd kinda like to hear how U found it and got the seed !-- Someone had to have selfed it if U got seed !-- I guess I'm kinda wondering if the seed were all girls ?
I don't know enough about Selfing but UBC was a single girl plant !--

keef, keep looking at those seeds cause mine don't look like that. I have been trying to get you guys your seeds, the pennywise is 90% crap seeds. My fingers are broken trying to break them. How did yours do Umbra same crappy ones as me, I know. Ooh well, the ofc, only needs one, right.

Budlight you need cbd seeds? Is it weedhippy Send me your address please.

Joe, the camel, I see you down there. How is your stash of oil doing? I trust you will let me know when you need more from me. So happy about your MRI... This world needs you.

keef, keep looking at those seeds cause mine don't look like that. I have been trying to get you guys your seeds, the pennywise is 90% crap seeds. My fingers are broken trying to break them. How did yours do Umbra same crappy ones as me, I know. Ooh well, the ofc, only needs one, right.

Budlight you need cbd seeds? Is it weedhippy Send me your address please.

Joe, the camel, I see you down there. How is your stash of oil doing? I trust you will let me know when you need more from me. So happy about your MRI... This world needs you.

Yes please Rose I would really appreciate that

Yep Rose !-- One girl is all I need !-- I take it from there!-- I'm still sorting thru the children of Waldo so it ain't like I need seed!-- I just got no high CBD varieties !-- U run short take care of the others 1st !--I be alright !-- PH -x- BBSL-- We got color !-- Got color on Umbra's Snow Desiel -x-BBSL too !-- It's Pank !-- Kinda ruins calling it Black Snow !

I still got seed on the vine !-- My Blue T.E. ( Tranquil Elephantizer-x- Umbra's B.B. King )-x- BBSL -- Been waiting on this one !-- and when I put pollen on her some got on my Black Strawberry so she bred back to her dad !-- I gotta know now so I start some when they age some !-- Pretty much finished with Waldo now !--My boy Lemmy -- (as in Motorhead) Squish-x- Oregon Lemon say he want a chance turn at them girls !-- I already got a few seed from S-x-OL --x-- BBSL-- That Waldo left me !--

Blue T.E. -- A Blueberry with a peppery finish !-- Ain't no way that should work !-- but it does so well !
I be back I gotta make sure I got some more cuts of this !-- Shoulda called it Jesus Weed cause it make me think I walk on water !---Da ceiling and walls !-- She bad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back