Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's raining !-- No wonder I'm making grandpa noises !-- What's up with all these people becoming Lutherans I ain't religious myself but seems a lot are ?-- RE I don't fish much anymore !--
I will go get some fish sometimes but not for pleasure !-- I will sit around a fire and get high for sure !-- To me a fishing trip starts in the late afternoon !-- Get there and get some trot lines baited and in the water !-- Go back and set up camp before dark and settle in for a few hours !-- Hop in the boat and go check and Rebait the lines every couple hours !-- Of course it is not right if U don't forget something U need and have to make do !--
Every morning I'm up by myself !-- Zig is and hour ahead of me and everyone else 3 hours behind me !-- I wake and bake alone pretty good !

My Momma's people taught my dad how to catch those big catfish over on the Trinity river in East Texas !-- He a fine example of the perfect white racist !-- Anyway he like to ask people to pull a line out the water for him at the fish camp !-- He keep one them big as* catfish --50-60-70 lbs tied up at the camp !-- Anyone don't know freak out when that big head come to the surface !-- Where did U catch it ?--
Heard it a million times !--
Thru the lip !

When my little brother passed away he got one last shot in at that racist dad of ours !-- He had a black preacher perform his memorial service !--That man had been my brother's best friend most of his life-- I went up there with him --we knew each other from school !-- Daddy was beside himself when I went up and hugged him and thanked him !-- Dad walked out !-- It felt good to me !-- Brother woulda approved !
I know some ya'll are tight with your family !-- I won't be going back home even for a funeral !-- It may sound sad but believe me it's a good thing !--I'm done with them sheet wearing racist !--It's not just that!- - There was more cops at my aunts funeral than family but who they was looking for had already come and gone !
I had that "bad blood" from my biological father and my step father felt it was his religous duty to work and beat it out me !-- I'm not talking about a fist beating but more like tied to the whipping post beatings with a leather strap !-- Work me in the field from sun up to sundown !-- I owe those people nothing !

Caps kicking in and that weed in da pipe be working !-- I could probably take a pretty good beating right now and be alright !-- Maybe not !-- I'm old !-- Ya'll gonna catch up with me U better get busy !
These people I know taught me how to grow very good weed and gave me most my genetics !
Life is good !

D.D. be in tommorrow and no way I have this place clean enough by then !-- Have to switch to the back up plan !-- Here try some apple jack !--Try this weed you'll like it ?-- Have U tried this other one yet ? -- U gonna love this one !-- Sometimes it works sometimes it don't !

Bud, that is a cigar box that use to house some mighty fine cigars.

Makes an awesome possibles box.

That’s awesome are use mine to how’s my mighty fine cannabis hahaha Hope you have a good day my friend

Good morning everyone hope everyone’s off to an excellent start this morning :48:

Hi Rose, didn't you say that you have some good C.B.D seeds? My grandson is having a hard time with seizures. His dad was asking I do have some Pennywise seeds that I am sending him...

Cane, do you want a high cbd tincture for him? Yes, i have seeds you are welcome to. How old is your grandson? Lets talk. Let me know.

good morning all. 25 mph winds here. hang on to your hat. 43 years ago today i was having a baby. I am really glad i am not doing that today. I am way too old. I would forget i had it. lol

Keef if that was my family i would never go back either. Man you survived a lot, makes you a survivor.

I shouldn't talk so much Rose !-- I get high stuff just comes out sometimes !-- I got pharming to do !-- See if those plants dry enough for an open jar yet !-- 49 % humidity in the grow room so I Just Hang them there till they dry !-- I need a chart or something to keep up with stuff before I forget to clone somebody else and lose it !-- U know how an old Stoners mind gets ?

Morning one and all. Slowly but surely, I have returned from the near dead. Ate a spinach and mushroom pizza last night. Well couple of slices, lol. Girls in the tent are actually developing nice flowers. Been a week. Tent way over crowded. Thought I would have more than 5 males in the bunch and I would have more room. They need to be transplanted into bigger pots.
I forgot how big a job it is, I washed my car yesterday. Then I clayed it, then waxed it. 3 hours and I haven't even started on the interior, lol.

If I remember right there is some carpet under the sand on the floor of my car !-- Wash it ?-- Nope !-- I'm old it's old we good !

Well off to the dispensary to buy some joints Man do I ever hate buying cannabis

Umbra, it is my opinion that you drive a hot car that goes fast? am i right?

I forgot to decarb my last tincture.. Do you think i can just do it on the stove? I am calling the magic butter machine people, i can't be the only stoner to do that.

Be happy U got a dispensary Bud !-- My time comes !-- Too late to stop it now !

Rose -- I can trace that "Bad Blood " back to northern Illinois before 1775 !-- We been here awhile !
Family once owned a hectacre granted by the Spanish government now they call that hectacre Dallas !

i have a horrible story in my lineage too, it slipped out before my dad died. I was sick for years over that. back a few generations.

Rose I don't see why U couldn't but I would decarb it in a dish in the oven !-- Just like it was weed !
Bake it for half hour at 240 or whatever temp U Use!-- Stove may not get it hot enough !
Still raining off and on !-- D.D. got a schedule change and may have to wait till next weekend to come home but will have more time off !-- I'm bout ready to give up the beach house and move the grow up closer to her job !-- I ain't been liking her being gone so much at all and ask her I express it loudly but it is what it is for now !-- but --I don't like it !-- Dogs be all loving on me while she gone then when she come home they guard her against me the little traitors !

Umbra, it is my opinion that you drive a hot car that goes fast? am i right?

I forgot to decarb my last tincture.. Do you think i can just do it on the stove? I am calling the magic butter machine people, i can't be the only stoner to do that.

No, lol. A practical car that gets good mileage.

my ex wife's family has some of that bad blood, lol. Member of her family was a member of the Nazi high command. He wasn't executed, but did 20 years in prison then the remainder of his life was in solitude.

I smell bacon !-- Umbra my family was there to fight the Kaiser --Grandpa was a dough boy !--and we went back to fight Hitler !-- We some Nazi fighting fools !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back