Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a smuggler I'd be working tonight !-- Hard to find a time when everybody is as distracted as during a big Foosball game !-- Just ease on down the road like U was taking granny to church !

Speaking of being distracted -- I came around the corner just in time to hear the tail end of something about a "Deep Steak" -- I thought I knew a little bout the cuts of cow !-- People be changing the name of stuff all the time !-- Must be like an extra thick cut of prime rib ?-- Dam I'm hungery now !-- Deep Steak with some mushrooms and onions broiled in butter maybe a baked potato ? -- I could dig dat !

I don't know much bout Foosball and stuff but seems to me if there was a fellow who could catch what this other fellow could throw ?-- I'd send an assassin in to take out that fellow what could catch and stop that sheet before it got a chance to get started good !
If he was a tall fellow who could catch that ball cause he could reach up over everybody else ?-- I'd get my knee assassin suited up !

Football over, the results were satisfactory since my 9ers didn’t go anywhere this year...

As a brain damage survivor I find the whole concept of teaching your children it is a good thing to bash your head into other people --Long it is done in sport --disgusting !-- Next thing U know they be taking children out and teaching them it's O.K. to take candy from strangers !-- Nevermind !-- The old bloodsport of the gladiators is alive and well !-- Next thing U know they'll be baiting animals in the arena for the enjoyment of the gentle people of our world !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !- 60 with fog and wind at the beach !-- Fog and wind ? -- How is that even possible ?-- End of the World ? -- Sign of the Beast ?--Or maybe just fog and wind ?-- Been up for couple hours !-- Been watching Nick prowl around without posting !-- He been up long as me !--
Feel like I took a pretty good as* whooping last night but I'll live !
Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day best we can!

Rose about decarbing that oil in the oven after extraction ?-- Can U think of a better technique for driving off the last of the alcohol from your RSO ?

That is easy, a coffee warmer. if you don't have one get one if your going to be doing that. You can also do a double boiler on very low. But the coffee warmer is best. with my distiller it isn't much of a problem now. About 2 min on the warmer and all the tiny bubbles are gone.

Good morning all, off to the trainer, i hope a friend of mine will be there. She is very heavy and is going to die if she doesn't start moving. I have been after her for a long time and she finally said she would try. i hope they get along as I love um both.

My babies are wonderful, but still under 30 humidity. I took a bath with them yesterday, that helped a bit.

Wet fog outside and 61 !-- I'm good !-- Rose I know it ain't no problem driving the alcohol off RSO !-
Just seems if U gonna have to decarb anyway why not kill 2 birds with one stone ?-- Decarb and dry the RSO ?-- I got da head injury !--So I got some problems about order ask D.D. !- Work should flow !--Not jerky around from here to there until U get it done !-- For me there is a clear set of steps in accomplishing some things !-- Ain't the only way but it is the cripple minds way !-- From harvest to putting Rosen oil in carts there is a distinct set of steps !-- I be back I'm get my gun and go kill that gremlin won't let my scooter start !-- Where bouts U shoot a scooter to kill the demon that possessing it ?

We got new babies !-- Them seed didn't play they germed like right now !-- I got them wet yesterday morning !-- Umbra's Squish -x- Oregon Lemon --- x- Black Berry Snow Lotus 3 outta 4 germed already -- (Come babies !-- Daddy want some Blackberry lemonade )-- Sangarara Reserve-x 91 Dragons --- x- BBSL they germing !--( High class indica outta Peru crossed on a super dad from the middle east !-- Give me some dat hybrid vigor if U will !-- Also some from that Mazar-i-Shariff -x--BBSL boy I used !-- I hit Barney's Farm Nightshade and SR91 with him and they coming up too !-- Bonsai !-- This the part where U just hold da flock on !-- Bout to get real complicated !
Bringing B.B.King back too !--

Weed don't always cooperate !-- Dis one ? -- Snow Desiel-x-Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- That's easy just do what U been doing and throw black in front of Momma's name !-- Black Snow !-- Easy enough but she disagreed !-- She Pank ya'll !-- Dammedist Thang I ever saw !-- Now what ?

View attachment 20180205_123213.jpg

So the pre employment physical was a bit more than a drug screen. They took blood, had to fast 12 before, vision test with and without my glasses, color, depth perception, hearing, and lung capacity testing. Then I had to demonstrate muscular flexibility by touching my toes, rotating my hips, neck, torso and shoulders. Starving. It took over 2 hours.

oh my gosh Umbra. Did you pass it ya think? Just what you need to do after losing 30 pounds of fluid and muscle. Good for you for not running away. Lung testing? wow

yes Red, a new job. Color test I only got a couple of them, lol. Lung capacity was down some from the norm, but I was a cigarette smoker for 25 years. I'm not 25 anymore either, lol.

When that pain doc had me on morphine I never went to see him without that 50 mil medical IV add bag full of what he wanted to know about !---stashed away in my panties !--- 2 days of collected pee that had the morphine metabolites and nothing else I wasn't supposed to be taking --divided up into leak proof bags that lasted me for 7-8 years of urine drug screens !-- Doo-da--Doo-da !-- I got your pee test right here !-- I be pretty high sometimes when I take that drug screen too !

What’s the difference between Champagne yeast and brewers yeast i’m trying to do some DIY CO2

I ain't listening to the blues !-- U know I ain't like that !-- Dam little keys on my phone keep moving and sheet --How they even do that anyway ? -- I don't need to be typing !-- Think I'm growing tricomes in my mind ?-- Who Killed John Henry -- I got to go !-- Give my lighter back !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back