Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis'll work Bud !-- 5 gallon bucket --tight fitting lid with Airlock -- One lb sugar (and/or fruit )to one gallon water -- dump dis sheet in !-- Close it up and let'm work !-- I been outta yeast bout 6 months and just use some from the last batch --It all settles to the bottom anyway !-
Ferment up to 17 % alcohol if U hold your mouth right !

View attachment 20171217_161554-1.jpg

She cook off 150 proof for ya without a problem !

If U just gotta put a 7 year age on some bourbon in 6 weeks we can do that !-- Make it smooth !

Was over at BOM. Both them entries was gorgeous but I gots to say Budlight, you really nailed it with that photo

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !--5:40 central-- 63 with fog--- I mean no visibility at all !-- Nick I finally just gave up on BOTM !-- I either forget to enter or can't enter sometimes can't even find the entries to vote !-- It's not the site it's me !-- Told U head injury people can sometimes do things they don't even understand -- Then again they may have trouble tying thier shoes !-- The head injury gives but it also takes !-- Don't have to make any sense that's just the way it is !-- It's O.K. though I like looking but I just don't have any competitiveness about growing !

That's better !-- Still moving a little slow but I'll live to run again !-- U know I been thinking about legalization the last couple days !-- Country may be in a bloodless civil war and the free states rights under attack but I think I might start gearing up !-- Think I start hounding D.D. for more --Everything !-- Things could change quickly and I'd like to be in position to catch that wave when it breaks !
In Da mean time ?-- Wake and Bake !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !

Rose U see that middle pic ?-- PH-x- BBSL !-- Could that be the legendary Purple Rose ?
Top is strawberry on right and NL- x- BBSL
Bottom is that Pank Thang!

My goodness Keef.

It is really hard this month, both shots are amazing. we only have 24 hours to vote, keef, go find it. RE, posted a link on the voting site. thanks again, re.

Keef, that middle shot definitely shoulda been in the runnin for BOTM...

Thanks RE but she just a first run plant !-- I got my cuttings and she showed me what I wanted to see !--Now I'll grow her !-- Give me 6 weeks and she'll knock your socks off !-- I done broke the chains and this dog be hunting !-- She purty but I got some radioactive sheet coming on soon !-- Stuff and thangs that will scare U !--

Was over at BOM. Both them entries was gorgeous but I gots to say Budlight, you really nailed it with that photo

Thank you for the compliment Nick hope you’re having a good day

Got some cleaning done --changed out my filters and topped of my boxes --Rain moving in face ain't happy so I had some food and more caps than nessesary !-- Got my pipe full-- Triumph --Nazareth-- Deep Purple --Stepenwolf -- I think U know where I'm going with this ?--So just light up or leave me alone !

I figure if there were a ten commandments to growing weed ? -- I'd probably broke bout leven of them so far !-- I'm go to weed hell for stuff like this ain't I ?-
Not sure I can take the concept of "midgets" any smaller ? -- What U think ? -- Smaller ?

View attachment 20180206_142929.jpg

Maybe only 4 seed each of 2 varieties ? -- I got some other suff under the dome !--4 usually get me my girl !--
Ya'll have to teach me about High CBD stuff !-- I'm sure I can grow them but do I need to mix it with other weed ?-- I like me some THC too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back