Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !
Wait !-- Nevermind I'm there !-- Been trying to straighnen up some -- D.D. on her way home !-- This good as it gets !-- I'm done and working on a pipe and coffee again !

My dogs are entertaining me !-- Got the animal channel on and my Black and white pups are hunting wild horses !-- Horse runs across the screen they try to head it off !-- Looks like they gonna try the pincher maneuver now !-- They some dam hunting dogs !

morning OFC ,,my big day of revenge failed ,,,,went to wake the boy up only to be told its sat. no school today,,tried to tell me it was Monday and he needed to get ready for school,,he was not buying it ,,,I had tennis lesson yesterday and I have tennis on fri so today must be sat ,,,he rolled over and went back to sleep,,,,out smarted by a 5 year old

Good morning all.

Burr, and snow is all i gotta say. Nah, you know that isn't true.

I am in for the smoking part. lets do this.

58, Dreary and raining here. Thank goodness the pipe is full. Methinks I be hibernating today.

71 and overcast at the beach !-- Humidity is high and the air ain't moving much !-- My face don't like it but not as bad as yesterday !
So Zig got played !-- Twice ?

Well I was planning a chill day on the couch but the wifey has other plans. She volunteered us to go pick up trash along the hiway...So looks like we’re outdoors this mornin...got me earbuds in and tunes playin and off we go...just gotta stay outa the road and keep my rearview open...

Watching the Thomas Crown affair. The one with Pierce Brosman.

Love that movie.....Good morning OFC just got home from a week camping and steelhead fishing in the rainforest...talk about cold didn't rain we had about 6 inches of snow Burrrrr...four fishermen two 8# fish not too many wild fish around.
..........anyone up for a little puff? :48:.......

Well I was planning a chill day on the couch but the wifey has other plans. She volunteered us to go pick up trash along the hiway...So looks like we’re outdoors this mornin...got me earbuds in and tunes playin and off we go...just gotta stay outa the road and keep my rearview open...
My wife and I are always out picking up trash......
Some times she thinks that I am a pack mule:)

View attachment 20160519_143052.jpg

Cane --Fishing and camping in the snow ?-- Nope I gotta pass !-- U a better man than me !-- I'm too old for that sheet !-- Run that Nurse Larry for 70 days ?-- Brings up a question -- This Mazar-i-Shariff
Says it will finish in 60 ish days !-- They use it to make that Lebanese Blond Hash and I read that they let it run until the first fall frost !-- So is it ready at 60 days or when da hell is it ready ?

zigggy, i love your stories about your son and you. Thanks for those.

Cane, she is very pretty, love the coloring on that one. It snowed here yesterday, but i think it is over now.

RE, good for your wife, i like her. Speaking of wives, tell DD hi Keef. Nice she is home again.

Will do Rose !-- She about to go to bed !-- 12 hour shift then drive 3 hours --She tired !--Dogs are excited !--

I got a plan for moving to fewer larger plants !-- I started a bunch of seed many from varieties I already got and some I don't have !-- Anyway I run that 4 part rotation --4- groups of 2 boxes each --
So every 2 weeks a group comes down and the box gets cleaned refilled and a new group started !--- 8 weeks does not add up to 60 days by the calendar !-- More like 56 days !-- Right wrong or indifferent they come down at 8 weeks !-- So I been after plants that will be ready then !-- Amber trichs ?-- No U outta time !-- I'd be afraid to let some these go to amber !-- Cloudy is where I go !
I'll be using theses plants from seed to feed the rotation while my clones get bigger !-- The plan is to run 4 plants little bigger plants! per box instead of 6 !

Morning O.F.C.!-- I got what I need let's do this day !-- I am waking and baking !-- Building me a holy buzz cause it's Sunday !-- Just always remember to have some "Sympathy for the Devil"-- Listening to some Rolling Stones and working a pretty nice buzz !
68 and overcast at the beach rain coming !-- We could use it !

View attachment 20180225_064124.jpg

Good morning ofc, the wind is howling, still dark. Ok, I will. lets do this.

Keef, nice cup. sweet.

Morning OFC raining and windy here.....
Wake and bake my friends.....:48:.........

We playing try this weed -- Have a toke of this what do U think of that one ?-- I'm give up !-- Too high to know anymore !-- I'm impressed with AK48-X BBSL!-- Serious weed right there !-- NL-x- BBSL don't play either !-- She has smoked me under the table !--On top those caps too !-- Letters on the key board beginning to move around !-- Maybe it's just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back